10

Before this starts I changed what Elijah looked likes.

This is what Elijah looks like now, alsooo I'm thinking of having Elijah get with Kyson and Ethan

Kyson Zamir Love

"Paa wake upp!" I heard Ethan whine while shaking me making me groan and move his hands from me.

"Kyson Zamir Love wake ya ass up" he said making me quickly turn to look at him.

"Don't play wit me this early ma" I said and he smiled getting on top of me and burying his face into my neck.

"I'm boreddd" he said slightly biting on my neck making me smack my lips.

"Like a damn vampire I swear" I said moving his head making him groan and pluck my forehead.

"Mane what do you wanna do cs you ain't finna be irritating me all damn day" I said making him start laughing a bit.

"Anyways we should just have a day to ourselves where we go out" He said making me nod.

"Rd Whatchu wanna do today?" I asked making him smile.

"Well I wanted to do this target challenge first" he said grabbing his phone and showing me a picture.

I looked over at the picture and smirked "def know what I'm getting you for everything" I said making him smile hard

"Mhmm but then I was thinking afterwards that we get painting supplies and paint each other's pictures to hang in our rooms" He said smiling and I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Rd well cmon so we can get ready" I said grabbing him by his butt and he wrapped his legs around my waist as I walked us to the bathroom.
————
Me and Ethan got the things for the target challenge and now we were in an art store looking for some nice canvas's and paint along with paintbrushes.

We were walking through the an aisle and Ethan was grabbing some different colored paints when out the corner of my eye I saw two familiar figures.

I was confused and told Ethan I'll be right back and went over to the other aisle to see Elijah getting yelled at and gripped up by Tyler.

"YOU A FUCKING DUMBASS BRO ALWAYS ACTING LIKE YOU SINGLE!" Tyler yelling in Elijah's face making Eli scrunch his face and push him back softly.

"ion even know what you Talkin about that be you all up in nigga's faces n shit" Eli said quietly making Tyler smack his lips and roll his eyes.

"And so what I'll keep doing me cs you ain't do shit about it" Tyler said placing his hands on his hips and looking at Elijah with a smug.

I mugged Tyler and shook my head, Elijah rubbed his temples and sighed.

"You right I ain't gon do shit cs you ain't my problem no more" Elijah said starting to walk away

"WHATCU MEAN!" Tyler yelled

"I mean we done Tyler!" Elijah yelled making Tyler shocked

"Well who gon take me back home!?"

"Better ask one of ya nigga's cs you ain't my problem no more!" Elijah said walking out leaving Tyler dumbfounded.

Kyson tried covered his mouth with his hand quickly to not burst out laughing but the laugh came out quicker making Tyler turn angrily to see him cackling at the situation.

"Fuck you laughing at?!" Tyler screamed already pissed at the situation that just happened some minutes ago.

"Nuffin my bad" Kyson said inbetween laughs leaving the aisle.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯