5

A few days later

Ethan Asher Hart

Ethan Asher Hart

It's been a few days since me and Zeek fought and Lemme say we both hit a handful from both our parents but he got in more trouble than me.

We both couldn't stay out past 10:00,no friends over except boyfriends or Tyler and no fighting or that's our ass.

I wasn't really tripping abt the punishment because mines was only for 2 days but Zeek his was for a week or two cause he hit me first and he kept running his mouth and cursing.

I was sitting in my room watching recess and laughing while spinelli beat up Randall.

I was enjoying my show when my phone vibrated I picked it up from beside me and saw Kyson texted me.

Kyson🩵
Yo ma be ready in 15 I'm omw to get you

-who said I wanted to go wit you?🤨

Kyson🩵
Just be ready in 15 or imma drag you out the house.

I smacked my lips at his text but still got up to get ready.

I went over to my closet and picked out a calm fit.

I got dressed and sprayed a lil cologne on me and grabbed my phone and keys since I was the only one in the house

Kyson🩵
I'm Outside

I left my room and texted my mom that I was going with Kyson and she asked if I could sleep over his house so her and dad could get sum privacy.

I rolled my eyes and made my way out the house while locking the door and heading into Kyson's car.

"Hey ma" He said wit a raspy voice making me look towards the window as I felt my face heat up.

" Don't look away from me ma" He said grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him and make eye contact.

We held it for a minute before I started to try and look away again

"Mm my momma asked if I could stay the night at ya crib" I said trying to sound normal like this nigga was not holding my chin.

He shrugged "ion care" he said and then kissed me on my cheek before starting his car up and driving off.

I was flustered and shrank in the seat while putting my AirPods in and listening to my playlist.
———
"Kyson stopp" I whined trying to get him from slapping my ass and kissing my face.

"You cute as hell ma" he said before kissing dangerously close to my lips making me huff and move away from him.

"Fucking hate niggas" I mumbled getting on my phone and going to instagram.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked making me roll my eyes

"Stfu talking to me Zamir" I said wit an attitude and I swear I was on my phone one minute and the next his hand was wrapped around my neck and I was on his lap.

"Mane what I tell you about that attitude shit and calling me by my middle name." He said and I groaned

"Lemme go Zamir" and he glared at me before tightening his grip around my neck

"Stop fuckin playing wit me Ethan for I fuck you up" He said and I laughed

"How you gon fuck me up when you scared to kis-" before I finished his soft lips were on mine and his hand loosened around my neck.

He swiped his tounge against my bottom lip but I denied him causing him to smack my ass hard making me whimper and him gaining access.

He tasted my mouth before pulling back and smirking "ain't shit funny you smacked my ass hard as hell" I said mugging him and he shrugged.

"You'll be okay" he said and I cut my eyes at him while I rubbed my ass

"Okay my ass you better rub it" I said and he shook his head before rubbing my ass putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yo heavy handed ass" I said leaning my head ontop of his head.

"Mm you mine so ion care" He mumbled in my neck

"Who said I was yours I still got hoes out there" I said pouting making him lift his head up.

"Stop playing wit me Ethan" He said and I just nodded making him smirk.
—————