𝟑

Kyson zamir Love

Kyson zamir Love

I was watching one of those smash or pass videos on YouTube when I hear light snores coming from beside me making me turn around to see Ethan ass sleep with his mouth slightly parted.

I shook my head and smiled 'nigga cute as hell' I thought to myself and took a picture of him before turning his phone off.

I went back to watching tv when I felt a smack across my head making me turn to see Ethan suddenly awake and mean mugging me.

Oh nah nigga look like a demon.

"Why da hell you staring at me like that E?"

"Why would you turn my movie off?" He said sitting up slowly.

He just wake up wit an attitude.

"Cause you was sleep" I said getting a little scared this nigga look like he was bout to kill me.

"Mmcht I wasn't even sleep I was just resting my eyes" he said pulling his hoodie hood up and rubbing his eyes.

"Mane Ethan if youn lay back down and go to sleep" I said realizing he was just cranky.

"I'm not tireddd" he said whining and pouting while crossing his arms.

I snacked my lips and grabbed him by his waist pulling him towards me " always wanna be difficult" I mumbled laying him on top of my chest.

"Mm nigga let me go" he said squirming around and I just ignored him and started rubbing his back.

"Didn't I just say- I'm net letting you go Ethan so stop asking" I said and he shut his mouth.
————
"Why the hell are we even here?" Ethan asked mugging everyone.

"Because we need paint and canvases and just to look to see if we want anything from here" Zeek said holding hands with Elijah.

Ezekiel Jordan Hart

"All mad n shit" Zeek said turning around and mugging his brother Ethan doing the same.

"Fuck you looking at bitch?" Ethan said making Zeek stop and turn around causing everyone to stop and look at both of them.

"Aye pussy I'll beat you tf up calling me out my name n shit" Zeek said walking up to Ethan making Eli grab him back.

"Mane cmon y'all don't do this in here" Jaden said messing with his dreads.

Jaden Amir Jones

"Yeah y'all doing too much" Tyler said rubbing Zeek's sides.

"Y'all needa chill out and just stay away from each other so how bout we just split up in duos?" Tyler said grabbing Jaden's hand and a cart before going in an aisle.

Elijah grabbed a cart and left with Zeek and me doing the same with Ethan.

We were in target and I guess Zeek and Ethan got into it before we came here. We walked into the art aisle and Ethan started looking at coloring books.

He grabbed two and put them into the cart along with two sets of markers.

"That's all you want from this aisle?" I asked and he nodded silently and dragged me to the snacks aisle looking at all different types of candy.

"C'mere" he said tugging on my hoodie a little making me go over towards him.

"Hmm which one?" He asked holding a pack of gummy bears and peach rings.

"Both" I said and he smiled before placing them into the cart and grabbing some other candy and chips.

After getting all we wanted we went to self checkout and paid for everything before heading back to my white tinted Range Rover.

We put the bags in the backseat and waited for everyone to come out of target.

"Bro they taking too long I'm hungry as fuck" Ethan said leaning back in the seat and messing with his dreads.
—————