Chapter 10

[Play "One of the girls" by the weeknd]

RAINE'S POV

"Help me!" I yelled at him as I stood helplessly trying to reach for the book on the topmost shelf

The librarian walked in my direction and gave me a deadly glare to shut me up before leaving and he smirked.

"Shorty" Nathaniel said
"Seriously? Why don't you get it yourself, since you're so tall"

He proudly tried to reach for it but couldn't despite his 6'3 height.

"Who's the short ass now?" I asked before rolling my eyes
"Shut up! How about I help you up?" Nathaniel asked
"Fine!" I said

And he wrapped his long fingers around my waist before lifting me above his head and I reached for the book and grabbed it and I placed both hands his shoulder so he could put me down and he slid his fingers down my hips so he could gently put me down. I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck making us too close and his fingers still on my hips and I looked up at his lips which looked inviting for some reason before I came to my senses.

I pushed the huge book on his face to keep a distance between us.

"If you think you'll have an opportunity to kiss the most popular girl in school, you're joking" I said before turning to the opposite direction to leave

You were the one staring at his lips.

"Who said I couldn't" He said before standing in front of me blocking my way and I moved back to keep a distance and he moved a step closer, I moved a step back and we kept repeating it before my back hit the shelf.

Oh shit.

He moved closer to me before lifting my chin to look up at his green eyes.

"Stop being so cliché, Nathan" I muttered
"Oh so you want me to stop?" He said

No.

"Yes" I said and he leaned forward and I could feel his breath in my face.
"Really Rai..." He said but I shut him up by wrapping my arms around his neck

He tilted his head his head to the side before taking possession of my lips, he took in my lower lip.

I don't even know if I'm even doing the right thing, this is my first kiss. Oh my goodness! He tastes like cherries.

His tongue parted my lips as he explored my mouth making me gasp and my heartbeat accelerated, I grabbed a fistful of his silky hair in pleasure as his thumb circled my waist, I nibbled on his lip and he groaned in pleasure making me hot.

I was far gone.

He lifted me up making me wrap my legs around waist.

Fucking hot.

"Ummm, excuse me?" A feminine voice muttered interrupting us.

He paused, before he grazed on my lip then we let go of each other making me shudder and I quickly caught my breath. I put my legs back to where they belonged and I awkwardly avoided his eyes before my gaze landed on the girl that interrupted us, in embarrassment I quickly left leaving Nathaniel and the girl there.

Once I got to the toilet, I squealed in excitement.

I just had my first kiss and it was with Nathaniel Crowley.

Just then Helen stepped out of one of the cubicles and I replaced my smile with a frown and cleared my throat.

"Raine...why were you squealing?" She asked and I scoffed
"Me? Squealing? I wasn't!"
"You liar, your face is all red...you must've been busy ocupying yourself"
"Oh really? You know you can't lie to me, Raine"

"Fine, I .....k-i-s-s-e-d Nathan" I said spelling it out refusing to pronounce it
"Oh my freaking! Oh my goodness! Where's Rhea when you need her?" Helen said with a big teasing smile on her face
"She's busy with her history teacher"
"About that...he's married but that's not the point right now, how was it!" She asked squealing
"Oh gosh!" I said as my heart fluttered
"Are you starting to like him?"
"No shut up!"
"Ok!" Helen said raising her hand in defence
"How did it start? What led to it? So many questions"

"I wanted to take a book in the library's top shelf and he carried me and one thing led to another and while we were kissing we got interrupted"
"So what are you guys now?"
"Friends? I guess, he doesn't look like he possibly has feelings for me so..." I said sadly
"Don't say that, Nathan should definitely have feelings for you"

☆☆☆☆☆

Short chapter ey?😔 it was just a filler chapter unfortunately and...the kiss scene was probably bad but I promise to do better, I've never kissed before so.... yeah. Make sure to Vote, Comment and share.🙃