Chapter Eight

Aubrey Graham | 32

Aubrey Graham | 32

"Mir chill little man. She about to come and bring out your fries in a few." I said while ripping off a piece of banana bread giving it to him.

We were at a restaurant I decided to take him too and Baka decided to ride with me.

"This little nigga hungry yo!" Baka laughed cutting through his steak. "Aye," He eats his steak chewing a little. "Why she taking so long though? My nephew hungry!"

"I don't know fam, but I'm trying not to act a fool." I looked down the walkway looking for our waiter to see if she was coming. "I'ma give her a few more minutes and if she don't bring my sons food out here man-,"

"AG, chill. You just got out. We don't need you to cause any problems nigga." He laughs turning his head watching Amir chewing on his bread still. Amir was sitting in a high chair. "He really enjoying his bread though."

"It's good Mir?" I asked him watching as he nodded making me and Baka laugh.

"Sorry for the long wait," The waiter sat down the plate of smiley face fries. "Is there anything else I could get you guys? Any refills?" I always use to get these fries when I was young. It was a memory of mines and I want it to be a memory for Amir too.

I looked at the lady's badge name and her name was Ashley.

"Can you refill my glass with more lemon drop," Baka asked nodding to his drink and the women nodded.

"Okay," Ashley looked at me. "And you sir?"

I was already looking at her. She was a very nice and petite brown skin women. Just how I liked them.

I shook my head getting out my thoughts

"Nah, love. Everything is fine."

Ashley nodded with a smile walking to the back and I watched as she walked.

God damn she was beautiful.

"Nigga what was that?" Baka asked while food was in his mouth.

I blew Amir's smiley face fries making sure it was just right for him to eat and not burn his taste buds.

"Here Mir, try this." I gave him the circle fry and he just eyed it looking at me and I nodded that it was okay. "It's good, you can eat it papa."

"Eat eat?"

"Yes," I chuckled taking a sip of my drink. "Eat eat. And what you talking about Baka?" I turned my attention back to him still watching Amir closely.

"Don't play that dumb sh- I mean ish." He looked over at Amir and he was in his own little world with his food. "I saw the way you were looking at that women."

I smacked my lips eating my food. I had ordered some shrimp Alfredo for myself with some chicken breast, garlic bread and roasted eggplant.

"What's wrong with that? Of course I'm gonna look at a beautiful woman like that. Nigga I wasn't seeing women freely for four years."