𝗧𝗪𝗢

NIKLAUSIA HAD decided that to keep up with appearances she would teach at the local high school

NIKLAUSIA HAD decided that to keep up with appearances she would teach at the local high school. Either way she had gotten her teaching degree in 1897 but the teaching style had changed and she'd taught here and there over the years.

She had quickly gotten ready and put her curly blonde hair into a half up hairstyle and left a few strands out in the front. She grabbed a blood bag and spiked her iced coffee with it. She quickly left and went to the school in her black 1967 Chevy impala. She quickly got out of her car and heard the humans talking.

"Who is that?"

"Damn she's gorgeous."

"That can't be our new teacher right?"

"If she's our teacher then imma feel dumb she can't be more than nineteen or twenty."

"If she die turn out to be our teacher then I'd hit that."

She heard a growl coming from someone for the last comment but ignored it. She walked to the office and knocked on the principal's office. "Hey I'm here for my classroom assignment and schedule."

The principal nodded and handed her the classroom number the key and the schedule. She had decided to teach AP History first, second, and third period. Art fourth, sixth, and eighth period. She taught music seventh period. Her lunch period was fifth period.

She walked to her classroom and students rolled in after a bit. After they all arrived she quickly took attendance. "Okay so my name Is Ms. Mikaelson but please call me Klaus Ms. Mikaelson make me feel old plus that was my mother's name and I don't like my mother. So any questions?"

One raised his hand, "Why don't you like your mother?"

She smiled at the young boy, "She did something unforgivable to me and my siblings. But don't stress yourself about it."

Another person raised their hand, "How many siblings do you have."

"Well there's me my oldest brother Finn, my older brother Elijah, my younger twin brother Kol, and my younger sister Rebekah. Then there's Freya who we were told died before I was born by our mother but I don't believe her our mother is a psychopathic liar and then there's my youngest brother Henrik who passed when he was quite young."

They all gave her a sympathetic smile besides Jasper who could tell that she didn't want the sympathy through her feelings. "Don't worry about it kids. So do you have anymore questions?"

"Are you and your siblings close?" Asked someone.

"For the most part yes Kol, Finn and I are close we were close with Henrik before he passed. However we're not close with Rebekah and Elijah."

Someone else raised their hand, "By your accent it's safe to assume you're not from here."

"Yes my family is originally from Norway. We're from northern Norway." Said the old vampire.