𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

KLAUS AND HENRIK were in the car singing happily

KLAUS AND HENRIK were in the car singing happily. Her blonde curly moving everywhere. Her little brother had a small on his face. They soon pulled up to the school and she got out of the car and was waiting for Henrik.

She sighed, "Henrik Mikaelson get your ass out here before I drag you inside the school! We need to get you your schedule!"

He looked at her, "What if they don't like me?"

"Then fuck what they think little viking. If they can't see how incredible you are then they aren't worth your time." She said softly. "Now let's go."

He nodded and got out the car and some people cooed. He looked adorable and was attached to his sister's side. She smiled at her younger brother and grabbed his schedule and by the looks of it Jasper and Henrik had every class together besides French and biology which he had French with Emmett and Rosalie and Biology which he had with Alice.

They walked to her classroom and after a few minutes Jasper walked in, he kissed the crown of her head. "Good mornin' darlin'."

"Good morning to you too Jasper." She smiles.

"Sister who is this?" Questioned Henrik.

"Jasper meet Henrik Mikaelson my little brother, Henrik meet one of my mates Jasper Hale." She said softly.

"What are your intentions with my sister." He growled at Jasper protectively.

"Henrik! No threatening him! I already dealt with Kol trying to threaten Sam I will not deal with you threatening Jasper!" She told her brother.

"But-"

"But nothing no there will be no threatening." She told her brother. "Sorry about him my brothers can be quite protective."

"It's fine Klaus I understand." Jasper said. "It's nice to meet you Henrik. But no offense Klaus but wasn't he dead?"

"I was." Shrugged Henrik.

"Yeah I resurrected him yesterday morning before school." She shrugged. "Now both of you take your seats class is about to start and Jasper Henrik is in most of your classes except French with Rosalie and Emmett and the Biology with Alice so if you could show him around. I would appreciate that."

"Of course Darlin'," He said.

The students then started rolling in and after a couple minutes they began to sit in their desks, "Okay as we finished the Civil War unit yesterday we shall start the French Revolution unit."

"The French Revolution, , revolutionary movement that shook France between 1787 and 1799 and reached its first climax there in 1789—hence the conventional term "Revolution of 1789," denoting the end of the ancien régime in France and serving also to distinguish that event from the later French revolutions of 1830 and 1848." She said sitting at her front desk.