𝗦𝗜𝗫

IT HAD BEEN A couple weeks since the Mikaelson three had been back in Forks

IT HAD BEEN A couple weeks since the Mikaelson three had been back in Forks. The little blonde haired baby was adjusting to Forks fine she adore it.

It was also discovered that Florence was Klaus' biological daughter. It seems like the witches had used her essence as used it to impregnate the werewolf called Hayley Marshall. Her daughter looked exactly like her from her blonde curly locks to her green eyes to her button nose everything about Florence was exactly like Klaus'.

Klaus was currently on her lunch break when Jasper walked in, "Hello Jasper."

"Ma'am." He said as she was grading papers and drinking bourbon. "There's some bourbon in the mini fridge spiked with animal blood if you'd like to try it."

He nodded and grabbed it hesitantly drinking it but after a couple seconds his eyes lit up, "This is incredible I haven't had human food in a hundred and forty years darlin' thank you."

"Of course cowboy."

His eyes widened a bit at the word before going back to his regular expression. If he was human he would be blushing.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She questioned softly.

"I just wanted to get to know you." Said the southerner.

"Okay what do you want to know?" She asked her green eyes looking at her mate's golden ones.

"Everything."

She smiled at him, "I'm over a thousand years old. I was born in present day Virginia in a small town. I was born in 980 AD. My birthday is the first of September. I've probably been everywhere in the world except for some places in Australia as I could not handle the heat. I'm a twin his name is Kol. My twin and I share the same mother but a different father as I'm a bastard child. My mother had me out of an affair. I never had the chance to meet my biological father as my stepfather slaughtered my biological father when he found out about me not being his child. I love art and music. I love kids. I can be quite sadistic at times. I can become a psychopath when somebody comes after my kids. My brothers all call me mama wolf."

He smiles at her and chuckles, "Mama wolf?"

"I'm protective okay?!" She says softly. "Also I'm part werewolf."

"How is it possible?"

"Let me tell you the story of how I was turned. My mother was a witch who had an affair with a werewolf." She said softly. "His name was Ansel. That created me. After the death of my youngest brother Henrik who I basically raised on my own my mother in fear of losing a child more so Rebekah and Elijah she called upon the spirits and turned us by offering us wine which we took and my Mikael my stepfather stabbed us which killed us. I was a witch and untriggered werewolf before being turned. When turned my magic as well as Kol's changed to that of a siphon. Then came the night of my first transformation the night I made my first kill which triggered the beast inside me the werewolf part of me. In attempt to get Mikael to forgive her mother tried to lock away my werewolf side. That didn't work as she tried to get Kol to tie me down but that didn't work as she seemed to forget how strong our bond was and is still over a thousand years later and he would never betray me. So while I was a transition he blocked off the others besides Finn who agreed to what he was doing and was on Klaus watch duty. Kol preformed the strongest spell known to man until I changed back. We later killed mother."