𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

NIKLAUS WAS CURRENTLY in Port Angeles grocery shopping

NIKLAUS WAS CURRENTLY in Port Angeles grocery shopping. Her daughter was in the baby car seat which was inside the grocery cart. Klaus' littlest flower was wrapped in a blanket as she watched her mother shopping Florence was sucking on her white binky.

Unknown to Klaus a certain Quileute shifter with tanned skin and was quite tall. As soon as he came into the grocery store he smelled something intoxicating. He tried to ignore it but after a while he couldn't the scent was getting more intoxicating by the second. The smell was becoming stronger.

He continued walking until he bumped into someone, "I'm sorry let he help you."

He then looked into her eyes and he saw everything their future, them on dates, them kissing softly, them making love to each other, their kids, their wedding. It wasn't gravity holding her down anymore, it was her. She smiled at him as she felt the bond forming between her and her mate.

Florence let out a shriek wanting attention making her attention leave her mate and she pulled her out of the car seat into her arms, "Thank you and no need to help."

"It's no problem. I'm Sam. Sam Uley." He introduced himself to her.

"Niklausia Mikaelson but played call me Klaus." She said cradling the little girl in her arms. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sam."

"The pleasure is all mine." She said and he melted for her wonderful accent.

"So by your accent it's safe to assume you're not from here." Sam said softly.

"No my family is originally from northern Norway which is where my accent is from," She said softly. "But I was born and raised in a small town in Virginia. I live in Forks now."

"That's actually really close to where I'm from." Said Sam.

"You're from the reservation?" Questioned Klaus making him nod. "I've been meaning to go to the beach before the snow freezes over the water."

"Well I would say text me so I can know when but I don't have your number." Chuckled Sam with a smile. "Mind giving me your phone."

"Not at all." She said softly. "Give me your phone."

With a baby in one hand and a phone in the other she typed her phone number into his phone, "There you go."

"Thank you." He said softly. "How did you do that with a baby in your hands. Is this your sister?"

"No this is my daughter. But you just know how to do things with a baby in your hands with practice plus I'm her mother so I know. Oh and I have practice with my youngest brother Henrik as I practically raised him." She said softly.

"You're pretty young how are you a mother." He questioned. "How old is she?"

"I'm older than I seem Sam." She said softly. "But I'm twenty one and she's just about two months old."

Suddenly Kol came in putting his hand on Klaus' shoulder, "Sister what's going on?"

He growled for a bit but then calmed down, "Just have a conversation with Sam here."

He nodded in his direction, "What are your intentions with my sister?"

"Kol!" Klaus growled her eyes flashed gold for a bit which surprised Sam before going back to her natural green eyes. "You will not do this here! You will no threaten him! Especially in the store."

"But Niki-!" Kol whined but she cut him off

"But nothing Kol! I don't care if you're my twin or not! I will not have you threatening him in public!" She said.

"Fine," He grumbled.

"Sorry about him Sam dont mind my twin." She told him softly. "He's an overgrown child at times."

"Hey!"

"It's true."

Sam chuckle, "But I must get going Sam I have to get this little one to sleep before she becomes cranky."

"It was a pleasure meeting you Sam." She told him.

"The pleasure was all mine." He said.

She smiled at him before turning away and payed before walking out her brother following in suit grumbling about how he couldn't threaten his sister's mate. But if you couldn't tell Klaus has Kol on a leash.

****

Kol was currently taking care of his niece while Klaus was out in the garden and she groaned. "Fuck!"

She then lit up the candle with a small spell and then looked through her grimoire. She breathed in the fresh air and sighed before she started the spell again, "Forma cinis ad os! Ab os ad carnem! Ex carne in sanguinem! A sanguine ad animam! Ab animo ad mentem! Ab animo usque ad puerum! Nunc iterum in hanc terram redi! Forma cinis ad os! Ab os ad carnem! Ex carne in sanguinem! A sanguine ad animam! Ab animo ad mentem! Ab animo usque ad puerum! Nunc iterum in hanc terram redi! Forma cinis ad os! Ab os ad carnem! Ex carne in sanguinem! A sanguine ad animam! Ab animo ad mentem! Ab animo usque ad puerum! Nunc iterum in hanc terram redi! Forma cinis ad os! Ab os ad carnem! Ex carne in sanguinem! A sanguine ad animam! Ab animo ad mentem! Ab animo usque ad puerum! Nunc iterum in hanc terram redi! FROM ASH TO BONE! FROM BONE TO FLESH! FROM FLESH TO BLOOD! FROM BLOOD TO SOUL! FROM SOUL TO MIND! FROM MIND TO CHILD!"

Suddenly she felt like she was going to pass out due to the amount of power she used, she called out for him, "Kol!"

He vamp sped with his niece in his arms and caught his sister as she fell back a light flashed. The light was there for about five minutes before it calmed down and she was able to stand up.

It revealed a fourteen year old Henrik Mikaelson in the clothes she died in. She immediately ran to her younger brother's arms, "Henrik."

"Sister? Brother?"

"Welcome back to the land of the living little brother." Smiled Kol. "It seems like you missed a lot."

"No shit Kol." He rolled his eyes hugging his sister tightly as his sister clung onto him.

She then pulled away from him, "Come on I want you to meet your niece Henrik."

He followed her, "Meet your niece Henrik, Florence Astrid Mikaelson."

He looked at her, "You named her after the woman who helped raise us."

She nodded. "That I did I named her after Astrid."

He looked at her with a smile, "Oh and I want to meet these mates of yours."

"Okay well you'll probably meet Jasper tomorrow." She shrugged. "I'm signing you up for school tomorrow. I'm glad I've caught you up to date over the years with the school curriculum."

"But-!"

"But nothing Henrik. We live in a small town remember people get suspicious if you don't go to school they'll get suspicious and I don't want mothers harassing me because I haven't put you to school. You're going to school I am your guardian so that is final." She said soft but sternly.

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Okay I'm taking you shopping later today for clothes but for now you'll be wearing some clothes I bought for you last week." She says handing him a T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of black and white shoes. "Come on in Henrik it's time to get you caught up on what's going on in the modern world."

The three walked into the mansion. It was going to be a long day.

___________

QOTD: Popsicles or Slurpees/Slushies?
AOTD: Slurpees/Slushies I get them every weekend I've gotten them every Saturday since I was twelve.