𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

ALTHOUGH IT WAS the middle of October and it was the weekend so Klaus, Kol, Henrik, and Florence decided it was time to go to the beach

Currently the Mikaelson Mansion was crazy, "Kol did you take my swimming trunks?!"

"No! Niki where's the sunscreen for Florence?!"

"Hen your swim trunks are in the in the dryer from the other day where you were in the pool! Kol I already packed the sunscreen for little flower!" She said.

Suddenly Finn appeared, "Where are we going sister?"

"La push beach." She said. "Also you're coming with us and I don't care if you don't want to turn yourself into a solid person instead of a ghost."

He groaned but does as told, "Why must I go to the beach I don't like going to the beach?"

She smirked, "Who knows dear brother of mine you might meet someone at the beach."

"What do you mean Niki?! Niki come back here!" He said after her as she walked away.

Kol was put as the designated driver Henrik had the aux cord. Finn was in the back grumbling about something Klaus wouldn't tell him about while playing with the little girl who unlike the other was put in a swimsuit but with small leggings specifically made for the sea. Why she was dressed like that? Some men can be disgusting and although the little blonde is still a baby it will draw less attention if she's completely covered. Klaus was currently texting Sam.

Sammy

So you said you're coming to the beach?

Niki

Yes, I'm coming to the beach

Sammy

So can I show you around then Klaus?

Niki

Yes you can show me around
please call me Niki
Oh and a warning all my brothers I'm close with are coming with
And they're protecting of me
You saw my twin Kol at the store
And then there's my protective older brother Finn
And my youngest brother Henrik who is protective of me

Sammy

Okay Niki
But I think I can handle your brothers as long as you're there
Oh and by the way my friends Jared and Paul are also coming with along with my cousin Emily

Niki

That's fine if they hang out with you how bad can they be?
Oh and by the way my baby is coming with
I can't wait to meet these friends of yours
But let's hope you can handle my brothers