Chuuya Nakahara-Au

_____________

Most of the students were not paying attention to what the teacher was saying.Who can blame them? Nobody was in the mood for school in the unbearable heat.

And yet,here was [y/n].She listened carefully and take notes.The others admired her.She was beautiful, smart,kind,a sweetheart.
Summer was approaching, and [y/n] was still taking everything seriously,not like the other students.

Some noises are heard in the hallway.
The classroom door opens and a boy steps forward, glancing around the classroom at the students.It was Chuuya.

The students began to whisper among themselves.

"Isn't that Chuuya Nakahara from the sixth school?"

"I heard that that he singlehandedly beat up a gang.."

"But what is he doing here?"

The teacher scolded him, but Chuuya paid no attention to him.
Chuuya's eyes fall on [y/n].She looked up from her notebook and gaze at him.

"Here you are.." Chuuya grumbles and walks towards her.

At that moment, [y/n] wished she was small and invisible.She could feel everyone's eyes on her.

Chuuya grabs her hand and pulls her off the chair.He wraps one of his arms around her waist and throws her over his shoulder.

"Here you were, doll." He walks out of the classroom, ignoring the shocked and curious looks, the boys' cheers and whistles.
In the hallway, the third-year delinquents were lying on the floor, badly beaten.Some boys, probably from Chuuya's gang, were laughing at them.And they had reason to laugh.The third-year guys threatened them, but now they were the humbled ones.

Chuuya stepped on them on his way out, followed by his boys.
The students came out of the classrooms and watched, some even recorded the fight.No one understood why Chuuya would personally come to 'steal' [y/n].What could this sweet girl do wrong??
She had no enemies..but why would the most dangerous gang from all over the city come after her?

[y/n] sighs.She was used to it.

Chuuya walked out of the school and started walking towards the house, with her still on his shoulder. His boys left since Chuuya didn't need them, or they just wanted to leave him alone with 'his doll'.

Chuuya didn't say a word the whole way,leaving [y/n] confused.

As soon as they arrived at his house, Chuuya puts her down.Chuuya's mother walks out of the kitchen and sighs.

"Hello, [y/n]. Did he cut you off from class again?"

"Hello,Mrs. Fuku! Yes, again."

Fuku sighs and shakes her head. "I m sorry.You know he's stubborn!"

Chuuya rolls his eyes and pulls [y/n] into his room and closes the door.
His room was messy as usual.Clothes and magazines everywhere,some things that he clearly does not need and unfinished juices and snacks.
His dog was sleeping on his bed.A Dobermann puppy.

Chuuya kneels by the bed and looks at [y/n] with puppy eyes.
"He refused to eat this morning...I didn't know what to do.."

[y/n] sighs and sits on the bed.Even though he seemed arrogant and violent, when it came to his dog he was a big crybaby.One time he called [y/n] in the middle of the night because the dog wanted to sleep on the carpet and not in the bed with him (he felt betrayed).

"He didn't want to eat?Something has happened with him lately?" [y/n] asked.

Chuuya huffs. "Yeah,he refuses to eat since I went to the park with him yesterday.There I started arguing with my annoying neighbor, who was also walking his dog."

Chuuya started talking about how annoying and unbearable his neighbor is.But [y/n] still came to a conclusion.

"Maybe he's in love with your neighbor's dog.I think he was upset that he couldn't spend time with her because you went home too soon."

Chuuya gasped. "I don't think so!Lucifer  doesn't need love! He's a lone wolf! Just like m-" ( he stopped here as [y/n] gave him a menacing look) "-Well, I meant that he is a lone wolf. Not like me of course... I have you.But I don't accept that he falls in love with the enemy!"

[y/n] ignores him and wakes the puppy up.She walks out of Chuuya's room with the dog.

"Hey!Hey! Where do you think you're going??" Chuuya gets up and runs after her.

"I'm going to ask Dazai if he can let his dog spend some time with Lucifer."

"Aha!So you also go over to the enemy's side!"

[y/n] gave him a scolding look and he immediately looked down. "Sorry,doll."

[y/n] went to the neighbor, Dazai,with Lucifer and Chuuya.
Dazai gladly accepted and didn't miss the opportunity to flirt a little with [y/n], which made Chuuya to start a fight with him..again.

------------------

"Thank you,doll." Chuuya presses a quick and slightly aggressive kiss on her cheek.

It's already night and Chuuya+Lucifer  accompanies [y/n] to her house,to make sure she's safe (he told her that Lucifer wanted to walk around a bit more).

"Yeah yeah.Just promise me you won't fight again.I don't want you to get hurt."

Chuuya rolls his eyes and grins. "I promise I'll only break one of his hands if he flirts with you again.Does that count as a promise?"

[y/n] sighs. "You are hopeless."

"I am your 'hopeless',doll."  Chuuya hugs her.