Dazai Osamu-AU

Dazai Osamu-Royal Au

________

"Let me explain it to you,Akutagawa" Dazai says with an innocent smile and then his face darkens "If you don't bring her back,I will cut your throats with my own hand"

Dazai squeeze the silver necklace.His little empress was missing, and the soldiers were good for nothing.
Akutagawa,the army general,bows and leaves the throne room, leaving the emperor to drown in his bitterness.Ever since it was found out that the empress had been kidnapped during her evening walk, the emperor had been doing nothing but threatening everyone.The whole kingdom helps in the search for [y/n], out of fear,respect and love for the missing empress.

---------------------------***----------------------------

"Osamu!Come here immediately!" The poor empress was running around the castle after the energetic and cheeky prince.He was a boy of only eight years,quite tall for his age,a great troublemaker at the royal court.

Dazai grins cheekily as he sees his mother trying to keep up with him.
"Come on mom! This is what happens when you only eat meat and high fat foods! You should try salad every now and then!" He laughs and runs into the royal garden.

It was the beginning of summer and as usual he had to spend the whole summer with the princess [y/n],his fiancee.Why was life so unfair?He had a lot of plans for the summer. He planned to put a frog in mom's soup, scare the cook, build a kite, all the things any boy wants.And instead, he has to spend the whole summer with a princess who follows the rules and doesn't know what fun is!

While he was buried in his thoughts, a strong hand grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back into the castle.It was one of the soldiers, probably sent by his mother to drag him back.

The empress grins at the prince "Looks like I don't need a salad to catch you"
She orders the servants to attend to him.They gave him a bath, changed his clothes and combed his hair nicely.

Dazai looks at his reflection in the mirror with disgust. He looks like a mama's boy instead of a fearsome pirate!Another reason why he hated marriage!He had to be clean to welcome the guests.

-----------

The carriage with the flag of the neighboring country arrives in front of the palace.From it get down the Emperor, the Empress and their daughter,[y/n].

Dazai rolls his eyes at the sight of the princess.He analyzes her.Always obedient, always tidy, the perfect child, the perfect daughter, the perfect princess, the perfect fiancee,everyone says that.
But he?HE KNOWS!He knows that behind this angel is a devil, just like him.

[y/n] looks at him and smiles warmly, creating a strange sensation in the boy's stomach.She had a gentle look.She bows to him and he feels compelled to do the same.

"I'm glad to see you again,prince Dazai" [y/n] says softly to which he just murmured something.
Their parents entered the palace to dine together, leaving their children alone.

"I heard that you did very well at the school for princes" She says, trying to start a conversation.Dazai scoffs "I have heard that several countries have asked for you as a wife for their heirs" He grins and leans in closer,feeling pleased that he had made the princess blush "I guess you're sorry you're already engaged to me and couldn't accept their generous offers!" He says in a dramatic way

[y/n] felt very embarrassed by his words "I-it's not like that!...I like being your fiancee..." She says with her head bowed to the ground, none of them thought she would be able to say such a thing, especially because of her shy personality.Dazai's jaw dropped when he heard this,he almost had a heart attack.His face was red like a tomato.