Shunzen Tachihara

Every person who entered the recovery room claimed it was impossible not to smell the strong smell of the hospital, and all the wounded humans lying on the ground weren't helping at all.Moans of pain and cries were the only songs the nurses heard every day.It was tiring to take care of the soldiers day and night without breaks.
Shunzen opens his eyes slowly,getting used to the dim light in the room full of injured people.The last thing he remembers is that he took a bullet for another soldier and a bomb from the enemies was thrown at a short distance from him,hurting him very badly.
He winces in pain.His whole body was numb but he felt some hands holding his hands and feet so that he would't move.As his eyes adjusted to the light, he was able to see [y/n].He smiles a little.She was so pretty.
Sweat was running down her forehead while she was doing her job with a frown, muttering under her breath.She was probably cursing him.

"Mrs. [y/n]...the soldier is awake." One of the nurses who were holding him down said.
[y/n] looked at Shunzen with a scoff and showed him the bullet she had taken out of his flesh at that moment. "Idiot.What is in your mind?? You're crazy! How to throw yourself in front of a bullet??I swear I don't know what to do with you anymore!" [y/n] began to scold him. Everyone sighed.They were so used to hearing [y/n] scold him for nothing. Shunzen was scolded when he ate, when he sat, when he smiled, even when he had a small scratch,almost invisible on his body.
Shunzen smiled warmly and chuckled a bit. He didn't take her words to heart, he knew she was just worried. "I'm sorry for my stupidity,my lady."
[y/n] huffed with a blush on her cheeks from the nickname. "Idiot." She mumbled and placed her hand on his body, using her ability to heal his wounded body from the last fight.
Shunzen fell asleep, tired but feeling content.This always happened after she used her ability.[y/n] sighs and tells the nurses they can leave.She puts a blanket over him and kisses his forehead,making him smile in his sleep,and went to treat another wounded soldier.

"Good good, useful and beautiful as always."
[y/n] scoffed and looked at Mori.He was looking at her with an innocent grin. "I want to talk to you.Right now." He motion for her to follow him and exits the recovery room.[y/n] followed him in the way to his office.They both walk in and Mori sits down at the desk while [y/n] remains standing in front of him.
"You see, [y/n]..I want you to send to the front all those who are already treated.And,about the reason why I wanted to talk to you..I want all nurses to move to the war zone.In this way, we will save time. Soldiers will be treated much faster and sent back to the front."
[y/n] flared up and slams her hands on the desk. "You.are.fucking.kidding." She couldn't believe what this guy was capable of. "You can't send the nurses into the war zone!It's too dangerous! It's too risky!"
Mori shrugged. "Not my problem.And even if you die, I can find replacements." He grinned and [y/n] goes out, slamming the door.
_____________

[y/n] and the nurses were preparing to receive the wounded soldiers.The sounds of rifles, grenades and cannons could be heard by them.Someone puts a hand on [y/n]'s shoulder,making her to look at him.
"Shunzen.." she sighed.
"[y/n].Do not worry. Nothing will happen, okay?" He smiled "I wanted to thank you for treating my wounds..again.And..and I-" Shunzen started to blush and dropped eye contact.His heart was beating too faster.He took a breath and he puts a carved wooden necklace in her hand. "And I made this for you.I hope you like it.Just to show you how grateful I am for your services!" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "It's not like I planned on proposing to you or anything..No.." He muttered looking around and [y/n] just rolled her eyes and gave him a peck on the lips.
He frozed for a moment and then started to grin like an idiot. "Just so you know, I will take this as a 'yes' to my proposal."
"Oh please! Until I see you on your knees, I won't consider that you've proposed to me."
She scoffed but smiled a bit.Shunzen laughed and pulled her for a full kiss and run back to the fight.
[y/n] sighed as she puts the necklace around her neck and watches him run back to his place.

The fight had started a long time ago.Many soldiers were wounded and the nurses didn't have time to stop for a break.
Shunzen was doing his job, but his mind was flying to [y/n], hoping she was okay and safe. He sees a helicopter rising from the enemy camp and starts flying towards them..no, it flies towards the tent where soldiers were being treated. Where was [y/n].His eyes got wide and he dropped his rifle,starting to run towards the big tent,shouting her name.

"[y/n]!"

But it was too late.He saw the tent being blown-up.He saw how everything was burning.He saw how she died.He heard her shouting at the other nurses to leave the tent..but it was too late..
___________

After a few days.Shunzen met Yosano.She reminded him of [y/n]. They had the same character.Hard on the outside and soft on the inside.At first, he was grateful to Yosano for treating his wounds.But the fiercer the war was, the more wounds he had.He had begun to wish he were dead.
This is how he would have seen [y/n].How  he could kiss and hug her.How he would listen to her scolding.
He hated war.He hated life.He wanted to die and he wasn't the only one.All the soldiers wanted to die.
To stop this, this cursed cycle.To stop waking up thinking he's going to be hurt, then he's going to be healed, then he's going to be sent back to the front.He couldn't take it anymore.And he hanged himself. But he was happy when he died.He could escap from hell.. and he could see his fiancee.

"I'm coming now, [y/n].Wait for me." Those were his last words.