✧𝐷𝑎𝑧𝑎𝑖 𝑂𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑢 2/2

Annoying Dazai x Cold reader

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Y/n sighs.No one told her that Dazai would be so...hyperactive,but they also didn't tell her that he would be a good and quiet kid so she could blame someone.

And now,her pain was double,now she take care of two children.My mistake,a child and an adult.

"And you have the honor of buying snacks for the best detective in the world, and you're doing a good deed on top of that!" Ranpo says with his hands crossed,while he pouts.
Dazai noods and mimics Ranpo's behavior.

Y/n ignored Ranpo and looked at Dazai who was clinging to her leg.

"Mamaa?Buy me a toy? Pwease?" Dazai makes puppy dog eyes.Ranpo deduced everything correctly.Dazai is acting like a normal child.He started thinking that y/n is his mother, and we can't blame him,since y/n is acting like she is his mother.

------

Dazai and Ranpo happily walk to the agency. Dazai happy with his new toy,a brown teddy bear,and Ranpo eating the sweets y/n bought for him.
Y/n walked behind them,making sure none of them do anything stupid,and sigh everytime she thought about her empty wallet.

This was not surprising since she had to buy clothes and essentials for Dazai.The little boy was wearing a cream-colored ''explorer'' (that's what Dazai called it) hat,a red t-shirt, shorts and sneakers with dinosaurs.

------

Y/n was working at her desk,as usual.

"Mama!" Dazai was calling her,and his excitement could be heared in his voice. y/n raised her head and looked at him.Dazai points to a drawing.A very sweet one.There was y/n and Dazai(as a child),holding hands,and a big heart above their heads.

"What you say?" Dazai asks with an innocent smile and wide eyes,while holding a permanent marker in his hand.

"Dazai...that's sweet,but seriously...don't draw on the wall" y/n sighs while looking at the drawing on the wall.

------

It was already evening. The sun was setting. y/n was walking towards her house with Dazai.The little boy was holding her hand and hugging the teddy bear in front of his chest.
y/n was tired,it was not easy to take care of a hyperactive child.

She sits on a wooden bench. "Dazai,let's stay a while to rest,okay?" she says calmy as always.
Dazai pouts but sits on the bench,next to her. Maybe y/n was tired,but he wasn't! He wanted to play,to run,not to sit on a bench like an old lady!

  Y/n kept her eyes open harder and harder,until she closed them and fell asleep.Dazai pouts more,how y/n could sleep at this moment??
  He got off from the bench and looked around.They were in the port area.There are many abandoned and dilapidated factories.

Dazai sees a cat walking between the building. He smiles enthusiastically and puts the teddy bear on the bench, next to y/n.
He runs after the cat amoung the buildings.The cat entered in the back door of one of the factories,Dazai,after her.

-----

Y/n opened her eyes,and her first instinct was to look at Dazai...but the little boy was nowhere to be found.
She noticed Dazai's footosteps heading towards one of the abandonated factories.
Her heart stopped beating for a moment. y/n jumps off from the bench and runs towards the building where Dazai was.