𝗔𝟭| X

Merepeople

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

After the ball Aurélie spent much of her free time in the library.

"We know that it's to do with the lake, isn't there merpeople? Like they take someone dear to you and you have to rescue them?" Said Fleur.

"You're right! A bubble head charm would be great to use." Said Aurélie.

As she figured it out she practiced the bubble head charm to perfect it as well as other defensive spells as she doesn't know what's in the black lake.

The night of the twenty fourth of February came by quickly, Céleste was told by George and Fred to go down to Professor Mcgongall's office which got Aurélie worried until Fleur said:

"It's probably for the task." But it still didn't leave Aurélie less worried.

In the morning she only had breakfast after Fleur and Camilla forced it down her throat, she went back to the carriage to change into a light blue swimsuit which she had some jogging bottoms and a long sleeve shirt on top of it with her jacket, she wore some water shoes with it as well and had a wand holders attached to her leg, she put her hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in her way whilst she was swimming.

Bagman gave Harry's shoulder a quick squeeze and returned to the judges' table; he pointed his wand at his throat as he had done at the World Cup, said, "Sonorus!" and his voice boomed out across the dark water toward the stands.

"Well, all our champions are ready for the second task, which will start on my whistle. They have precisely an hour to recover what has been taken from them. On the count of three, then. One . . . two . . . three!"

The whistle echoed shrilly in the cold, still air; the stands erupted with cheers and applause; without looking to see what the other champions were doing.

Aurélie dived into the water and performed the bubble head charm and started to make a way towards the bottom of the lake, the freezing cold lake water making her shiver, she managed to get quite close to the bottom until a creature: a grindylow she used spell after spell to get it off her but nothing worked.

She was brought back up to the surface from the grindylow, Professor Dumbledore said a spell to get the grindylows of her whilst she swam back to the stands. She was only in the water for thirty minutes but was freezing cold.

"What about Céleste? What will happen to her?" Aurélie asked Dumbledore and Madame Maxine whilst Camilla and Fleur were wrapping her in a robe and warm towels, Juan did a drying spell on her so she wasn't dripping wet.