𝐀𝟏|III

The Dark Mark

What the girls are wearing:

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

After the unexpected match of Viktor Krum catching the snitch but Ireland still winning, the Beauxbatons students went back to their tents with Madame Maxine, most of them was talking about the match. It was pitch black with only some lights illuminating the path they walked on, they had their wands out casting the 'lumos' charm so they can see where they are going once they got into the camp ground.

"I must say, the Quidditch match is way more entertaining than our house matches," said Camilla as they changed into their silk pyjamas.

"Yeah, I just don't like it when they get injured, like Aidan Lynch looked like he was hurt badly," said Aurélie.

"But he was fine! I'm still shocked that Viktor got the snitch and still lost!" Céleste exclaimed.

"The Irish chasers were just too good, Viktor probably just wanted to end the match on his term because he knew his team wouldn't have been able to catch up without it being a long match." Aurélie explained her reasoning.

They continued talking for a couple of hours until the three girls heard a lot of commotion coming from outside the tent, Juan came running into their room.

"There are death eaters! Madam Maxine ordered us to head to the woods now!" Juan exclaimed hurriedly in French, the girls grabbed their coats and put their shoes on and followed the rest of the students hurried into the woods following many others.

"Did Madame Maxine follow us?" Aurélie asked, still shaken from the recent events, the students shook their heads.

The others started arguing but Océan (who had thick curly hair) spotted three other teenagers.