𝐀𝟏|I

꧁𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩꧂

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪Italics: French𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪
Italics: French
𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

At Beauxbatons school of magic, students were given the opportunity to go to the Quidditch World cup. This year, it was taking place in England, which was a surprisingly rare location for it. While not being a huge Quidditch fan, Aurélie Louviére wanted to go for the experience, along with her twin sister, Celéste.

"Come on Élie, we're going to be late!" Aurélie's sister, Celéste yelled out from downstairs.

Due to the fact the twins already lived in England, they asked their headmistress, Madame Maxine, if they could apperate to the World Cup. Considering they both had their license, it would save them from having to go back to France when they would need to return back to England a day later.

"I'm just putting my boots on. I'll be down in a minute!" Aurélie yelled back to Celéste.

Aurélie decided on wearing blue mid rise jeans, a black turtleneck long sleeved shirt with a matching blue jacket, a pair of black boots as well and a blue handbag, she had her hair in two French plaits, she also had some light make up on.

"Took you long enough Élie," said Celéste when Aurélie got down the stairs.

"Shut up, Lessie," scolded Aurélie.

"Now girls, remember to stick together, I'll see you tomorrow morning," said their mother, Katana Louvère (née Lovegood).

Before they had the chance to leave, Katana handed ten gallons each to her daughters. She wanted to make sure they had what they needed for the short stay.

"We will Mama," said the twins.

The two decided to apperate together so they won't get lost. After a short fate-deciding game of, Celéste had to side-along apperation while Aurèlie took charge.

𓆩 𓆩 𓆩 𓆩♡𓆪 𓆪 𓆪 𓆪

Once arriving at the campsite and finding their way to the right place, they were met with a British Ministry Official.

"Hello Ladies, my name is Basil. Do you two know what party you both came with?" Asked Basil, the Ministry Official.

"Yes, we're suppose to be with Beauxbatons," said Aurélie, french accent noticeable.

"Ah yes, if you go to the first field site manager, Mr Roberts, he should be able to tell you, oh but he is a muggle," said Basil and he dismissed the twins.

"Thank you," said Celéste politely.

The twins set off in the direction to the first field, hoping that it wouldn't take them very long to arrive to where they needed to be. After about twenty minutes, a small stone cottage next to a gate swam into view.