𝗔𝟭| Ⅷ

Dragons

On Sunday evening Madame Maxine found out what the first task was, dragons

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On Sunday evening Madame Maxine found out what the first task was, dragons. Aurélie had to face a dragon. She spent all of Monday practicing spells and making a plan with Juan, Camilla, Céleste and Fleur on how to face the dragon.

"I think putting the dragon to sleep would be the easiest." Said Aurélie.

"It's your call, you're the one doing it." Said Céleste

"That's my best and only option." Said Aurélie.

By Tuesday she felt pretty confident with herself as she went down to the tent where she met with the other champions.

Aurélie was sitting in a corner on a low wooden stool. She didn't look nearly as composed as usual, but rather pale and clammy. Viktor Krum looked even surlier than usual, which Aurélie supposed was his way of showing nerves. Cedric was pacing up and down. When Harry entered, Cedric gave him a small smile, which Harry returned, feeling the muscles in his face working rather hard, as though they had forgotten how to do it.

"Harry! Good-o!" said Bagman happily, looking around at him. "Come in, come in, make yourself at home!"

Bagman looked somehow like a slightly overblown cartoon figure, standing amid all the pale-faced champions. He was wearing his old Wasp robes again.

"Well, now we're all here — time to fill you in!" said Bagman brightly. "When the audience has assembled, I'm going to be offering each of you this bag" — he held up a small sack of purple silk and shook it at them — "from which you will each select a small model of the thing you are about to face! There are different — er — varieties, you see. And I have to tell you something else too . . . ah, yes . . . your task is to collect the golden egg!"

Aurélie glanced around.

Cedric had nodded once, to show that he understood Bagman's words, and then started pacing around the tent again; he looked slightly green. Aurélie and Krum hadn't reacted at all.

And in no time at all, hundreds upon hundreds of pairs of feet could be heard passing the tent, their owners talking excitedly, laughing, joking. . . . Harry felt as separate from the crowd as though they were a different species. And then — it seemed like about a second later to Harry — Bagman was opening the neck of the purple silk sack.

"Ladies first," he said, offering it to Aurélie.

She put a shaking hand inside the bag and drew out a tiny, perfect model of a dragon — a Welsh Green. It had the number two around its neck. She was relieved that Madame Maxime had told her what was coming.

The same held true for Krum. He pulled out the scarlet Chinese Fireball. It had a number three around its neck.

He didn't even blink, just sat back down and stared at the ground.

Le Reine ➩ B. Weasley 𝙾𝙷जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें