Chapter 34

Angel walked around the shop looking at all the different kinds of dresses. Gabe had said the only thing she needed to focus on was finding the perfect dress for her, he would take care of the rest. This way it let him be equally surprised as the rest of the group.

That was one of the things she loved about Gabe, while he offered to take care of everything he made sure that he took her feelings into account. He knew that she would want to surprise him so he did what he could to make sure he would still be surprised while still handling everything else. Hence the third store she was now at, he had sent her a text with a list of stores to visit and told her that the cost would be covered so just find her dream dress and accessories and everything else would be taken care of.

Sighing, she dropped her hand and contemplated looking at what store was next on the list when the door opened. "Hey, that new dress has finally arrived."

Angel turned around to see a lady walking in holding a bag with a huge smile on her face. "It's absolutely breathtaking if I do say so myself."

"Alright, let me get a new mannequin," the owner of the store called out from the back.

"Hi," the lady said when she saw Angel standing by some dresses. "Some beauties, aren't they?"

"Yes," Angel nodded. "They are."

"Just wait until you see this one," the owner beamed as she pushed a mannequin to them. "This is the one you're looking for, I just know it."

Angel tilted her head in curiosity as she waited to see what was in the bag. The ladies blocked her view as they worked on displaying the gown. Just as she was about to walk out they stepped away. Her breath hitched as she took in the dress of her dreams. She never thought she would find something so perfect for her. The ladies smiled as they watched Angel's eyes fill with tears.

The dress was light purple and pink tulle and had sequins on it along with white flowers embroidered on it. The tulle draped off the shoulders and the top was like a corset that was tied with ribbons on the back. It was just perfect. She couldn't imagine a more perfect dress.

(Found on Pinterest: https://viviyshop.com/products/lovely-a-line-off-the-shoulder-sequins-prom-dress-purple-tulle-corset-floor-length-evening-dress)

com/products/lovely-a-line-off-the-shoulder-sequins-prom-dress-purple-tulle-corset-floor-length-evening-dress)

"I'll take it," her voice cracked as she quickly wiped at her eyes.

"I knew it," both women beamed. "We can always find the perfect dress for a bride."

Two hours later she left the store and the moment she got in her car, she hit a button on her dash. "Meanie!"

"My lovely Trouble," Gabe's chuckles filled the car.

"I found it!" she squealed in excitement.

"Oh yeah?" he asked eagerly.

"Yes! It's perfect! It's like you designed it yourself!" she squealed. "It's straight out of my dreams!"

"Fuck yeah, Trouble!" Gabe clapped. "Alright then everything is fucking ready! This is going to be fucking perfect my fucking wonderful wife!"

Angel's smile remained on her face the whole way home. When she got home, she giggled seeing Gabe standing outside waiting for her with a smirk on his face. She got out and he picked her up, twirling her around. She laughed as she clung to him.

"Alright you two," Axel chuckled as he watched them, "let's get inside, lunch is ready. We have a busy day coming soon."

"Still not going to tell me when?" She asked as she followed them inside.

"Nope," both men chuckled, "then it won't be a surprise."

"So mean," she whined then pouted as she followed them into the living room.

"Enough," Axel smirked as he patted her butt. "Go eat lunch. Your cuteness is not going to get us to reveal our plan so just get over it."

She sighed but sat down knowing this was one of the times she wasn't going to get her way. "Are you having a good day so far?" Victor asked as she ate.

"Oh yeah," Gabe chuckled, "our wife found her perfect dress."

"Great," Victor smiled. "One step closer to you legally being ours, Princess."

She was in her room later that night when there was a knock on the door. Looking up she smiled when she saw Jessica standing in the doorway. "Hey bestie, you ready for your surprise?" She shrugged, making Jessica giggle, "trust me and close your eyes."

A blindfold was put over her eyes and she soon found herself being pampered in many ways. Before she too long the darkness was removed from her eyes and she found herself standing in their garden. There were fairy lights strewn throughout the trees and the night sky was sparkling with stars above.

There before her stood her men with such love that she could see it from where she was standing. Jessica looped her arm through hers and started walking her toward her family. If someone was to ask her, she couldn't tell you what the priestess said nor could she tell you the words that were amongst them. All she knew was that she was surrounded by her loves and she was finally achieving her happily ever after.

"Was it everything you ever dreamed about, Wife?" Owen asked as they danced together.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his sparkling gray eyes. That special smile was on his lips and felt like she was floating. "Even better," she admitted. "My dream has finally become a reality and it's because I felt brave enough to make a wish."