Chapter 7

"Oy, did you get in the shower yet?" Gabe asked through the door as he waited for her to change.

"No," she sighed heavily as she admitted.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Gabe asked confused. "Why the fuck not?"

"I can't get the dress off," she admitted so softly he almost didn't hear.

"Open the door, Trouble," he shook his head. She did and he slipped inside as she turned her back to him. "Why didn't you fucking say something when I gave you the clothes?"

"I thought I could stretch it enough to slide out or rip it off, I don't know," she sighed as she felt him undoing the buttons down her spine.

"Damn, this is way to fucking tight for you, Trouble," Gabe cursed as he started to unfasten her corset. She let in a deep breath and slowly let it out. She could finally breath fully again. "Why the fuck do you have this on? You don't fucking need it."

"He wanted me to look my best," she repeated like she had said it a million times before. "It's an important day after all."

Gabe sighed in annoyance and turned her around, making her hold the dress up to keep herself covered. "There is nothing goddamn wrong with you. Do you fucking hear me?" She nodded nervously. "You have a fucking wonderful body, and you don't need a goddamn corset. You look amazing in whatever the fuck you wear, don't fucking start believing that shit."

"Okay," she whispered.

"Good," he smirked, "now get in the fucking shower and relax."

"Okay," she nodded, "thank you, Gabriel."

He nodded and left the bathroom, "fucking hell," he muttered as he leaned against the closed door.

"Well?" Sean asked smirking.

Gabe let out a low whistle then groaned. "She's too fucking skinny and they made her wear a goddamn fucking corset," he growled. "She can breathe better now."

"Why would....ugh idiot," Nathan shook his head.

"Will that cause any problems?" Brandon asked. "Her wearing that like that?"

"She may feel a little sore," Gabe shook his head, "But since she wasn't wearing it for very long it shouldn't affect her that much."

"Other than that, how is she?" North asked.

"Fine I guess," he shrugged.

"What do we do now?" Victor asked.

"Whatever we need to in order to make her ours again," North grumbled.

"Get on our knees and grovel for her forgiveness," Luke sighed. "That's a start."

"You know she likes action not words," Victor said softly. "Any ideas?"

"She isn't going to want to jump right into a relationship," Silas pointed out. "She needs to heal from the toxicity of being with that jerk first. I think friends first would be the best thing right now."

"Yes," Owen nodded. "Let's just take it day by day right now and go from there. Like Mr. Korba said, baby steps will be best, they are still steps."

She stepped out of the shower and wiped the foggy mirror, taking in her appearance. Her cheeks were sunken in, and her eyes were dull. She didn't look like a glowing bride at all. Sighing heavily, she picked up the comb and started working on her mid back length dark brown hair. Once she was done, she quickly braided it then picked up the spare toothbrush.

Opening the door when she had finally gathered the courage to face her past, she stepped into the room and started twirling the bottom of the shirt she was wearing.

"Hey, feel better?" Corey asked.

"A little," she nodded.

"Hungry?" North asked. "Food should be here any minute."

"Okay," she said as her nerves screamed.

"Hey now, what's wrong?" Silas asked.

"Nothing," she shook her head, "just tired I guess."

"Then come lay down," he said motioning to a closed door. "We got you a room so you can have some privacy. It's next door, in between ours."

"You got me a room already?" She asked shocked. "How did you know I would join you?"

"Just a feeling," Nathan shrugged. "We do know you after all."

"Oy, we aren't doing that shit," Gabe glared, "Jess showed us the fucking video from your bachelorette party where you fucking told her your wish about Mariah Carey's We Belong Together happening with you and us."

"So, you are only doing this to make my wish come true?" She gasped.

"Of fucking course not," Gabe glared at her. "Don't fucking act stupid, Trouble, it's not a good look for you. You know we fucking love you and want you back."

Anger fueled her, "Then maybe you shouldn't have let me go in the first place! If you truly loved me, you wouldn't have pushed me away and you would have fought for us after you got over your stupidity! If you really loved me, you never would have let me be in another relationship! You can't just claim me whenever the fuck you want or when it's convenient for you! Who says I want to be back with you anyway?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "You know you can't believe anything that's said when someone is drunk."

Gabe chuckled, "Are you done?"