Chapter 6

"Don't," Bartholomew said as she looked at each of the Blackbourne Toma men. "Angelica."

"I'm sorry," she whispered as she picked up the gown and took off down the aisle towards them.

Gasps surrounded her as she ran towards the men in the back of the venue. She ignored then and just focused on the true smiles on their faces as she approached them. "Cupcake," Luke beamed as he was the first one to reach her. He grabbed her hand, and they took off running with the rest of the guys following behind her.

Luke pulled her to his car and opened the passenger door, "Lukey," she smiled up at him.

"Oy, get your fucking ass in the car so I can get you out of the disastrous fucking dress," Gabe growled as he came up to them. "Look like a goddamn I don't what the fuck you look like but it's a goddamn disaster. Seriously poofy sleeves and poofy dress with your goddamn body?" he asked taking the veil out of her hair, "and a fucking veil?"

"Oh Gabe," she smiled. "Can I even fit?"

"Yes, now get in the fucking car so we can get the fuck out of here and I can get you in some goddamn proper clothes," Gabe said as he held the back door open for her. "Now."

"Yes, Gabe," she smiled as she got in the car while he pushed on all the fabric to help her. Once she was in and Luke started the car she sighed, "I can't believe you are actually here."

"Well, we are, Cupcake," Luke smiled. "You are our girl."

"I am?" she asked shocked.

"Yes," Luke and Gabe said at the same time.

"Okay," she whispered with a smile on her face.

They smiled at one another then frowned when they heard her cellphone ringing. "Who is that?" Gabe asked curiously.

"Bartholomew," she frowned.

"Give me the phone," Gabe said holding his hand out. She placed the phone in his hand, and he chunked it out the window.

"Gabe!" She gasped.

"What?" he asked confused. "You fucking left him at the alter so why do you need to talk to him? And what the fuck was with all those goddamn roses Angel? I know damn well you didn't want roses at your wedding or a goddamn veil. What the fuck?"

"He made the decisions so it wouldn't be stressful for me," she admitted.

"Did he even ask you what you wanted?" Luke asked. She didn't say anything so he quickly glanced back in the mirror, "Cupcake?"

"No," she whispered as she looked out the window.

"Fucking asshole," Gabe muttered shaking his head.

"I'm sorry," She burst into tears.

Gabe cursed and climbed into the back with her. "Calm down, Trouble," he said taking the napkins from Luke and wiped her face. "It's not your fucking fault."

"You...you...you ha...had..." she sobbed.

"Yes, we had to come rescue you but it was no problem," he chuckled. "You are our goddamn girl. It's us that need to be fucking apologizing to you for hurting you. We broke up with you, so we need to be fucking apologizing to you, so why are you fucking sorry?"

"Because I gave up on you!" She sobbed.

"Oh Cupcake," Luke smiled, "you had every right to give up on us. We told you to move on and you did just that. We never should have told you to move on. That was our mistake. We are so sorry for doing that to you. Can you forgive us?"

"I already did," she sniffled then giggled as Gabe sighed dramatically as he continued to wipe her tears even though more poured down.

"Enough with the damn tears, Trouble," Gabe sighed making her laugh. "I'm running out of goddamn napkins here."

"Sorry," She sniffled as she tried to get herself together.

"Here we are," Luke said as he pulled into the hotel. "Come on Cupcake, let's get you inside with everybody where you belong."

"Yes, please, get me out of this," she nodded as Gabe opened the door.

"Fucking gladly," Gabe chuckled as he helped her get out of the car.

She looked around and noticed that the rest of the guys were approaching her. "Come on Doll," Axel said as he approached her, "let's get you inside."

"What's wrong?" Silas asked noticing her tense up slightly.

"I don't want anyone looking at me in this," she said biting her bottom lip.

Owen walked over to her and pulled her lip out, "We're going through the back," he said matter of fact.

She sighed in relief, "thank you."

"Let's go," he nodded as he held his hand out. She beamed and placed her hand in his as they headed to the stairs at the back of the hotel.