Chapter 13

"Owen? Axel?" Angel asked that night as they ate pizza.

"Yes?" they both asked looking at her curiously.

"When can we go home?" she asked curiously. "Not that I don't mind this little getaway but..." she trailed off as she looked out towards the balcony as she tried to gather her thoughts.

"You are ready to leave this behind and start over back home where you know you are safe?" Axel suggested for her.

"Yes," She looked back at him gratefully.

"We can leave tonight if you want, Darling," Owen nodded. "But you need to understand that if we do you will need to stay at home for a few more days while we get your stuff together."

"I want to go home but I'm not ready to face anyone just yet," she admitted, "does that make sense?"

"Crystal clear, Babe," Brandon nodded.

"That will give us a few extra days to get caught up on the paperwork in our offices we didn't bring with us," Kota pointed out.

"I kept you from work?" She asked shocked and ashamed.

"Not one bit," Silas shook his head, "it's just minor paperwork we've been procrastinating on. We still have another week of vacation we put in for this since we weren't sure how hard it would be to convince you to not be with him. He just meant we can get completely caught up ahead of what we had planned, including the paperwork we purposely left at home."

"Yep," Kota nodded in agreement. "So you sure you're ready to come home, Ten?"

She smiled and nodded, "Let's go home."

"Our home," Raven pointed out staring her down.

"Yes, Yevgeny, I'm moving in with you where I belong."

"Good Kitten," Raven beamed as he went over to her, picked her up, and carried her back to his spot where he sat her in his lap. "Finally."

"Fuck yes, I can finally work on your goddamn room!" Gabe beamed ignoring the glares from Axel and Owen on his language.

"How do you know what kind of room I want?" she asked curiously. "I could have changed my likes."

Gabe burst out laughing, "Trouble, with your wonderful mind you are always changing your fucking favorites, that's true, but you still have your ultimate favorites that you will never goddamn change and I know every single fucking one. Now trust me and let me fucking surprise my Trouble."

She smiled, "Okay, Meanie, surprise me."

"Oh Trouble," Gabe smirked, "I'm going to blow your fucking mind."

"Alright," Owen said cleaning his glasses, "let's finish eating then begin to pack up. Our Queen is ready to go home where she belongs."

"We are willing and will obey," the rest of the group said in unison with smiles on their faces.

She leaned into Raven's hold and relaxed. Corey smirked and took her plate from North then picked up her slice of pizza and held it out for her to take a bite. She smiled and took a bite rolling her eyes when Raven started chuckling.

"Getting spoiled over there, Princess?" Victor chuckled as he watched.

"Yep," she said once she swallowed her food.

"And we will gladly keep doing it, Sweetheart," Corey smiled. "You are too independent to let us do it forever so we'll take it anytime you let us."

"Glad you know," she smirked before letting him give her another bite.

"Eat your salad too, Baby," North said watching her eat.

"I will North," she giggled. "Thank you for remembering to get cucumbers and black olives in it."

"You're welcome," he smiled as he watched Silas mix the ranch into it for her.

Once they were done eating she sat on the couch and watched as they started cleaning. She tried to help pick things up, but they kept making her go back to the couch and relax so she finally just gave up. Besides the look Owen was giving her made her want to stay put. He seriously looked like he was about to take her over his knee and spank her until she couldn't move.

If she was being honest with herself, a small part of her wanted to see just how far she could push Owen but then she had to remember she had a long road trip ahead of her and she really didn't want to not be able to sit for that long. Maybe she should just wait until she was fully moved in before she decided to push her limits with him, well all of them honestly. Knowing them, it would be more fun than she was thinking it would be.

"What are you planning Cupcake?" Luke asked noticing the wheels spinning in her head.

"Nothing," she shook her head. "Just thinking."

"Of?" Luke asked.

"Just trying to figure out what life is going to be like living with all of you after all this time," she shrugged. "It's excited but nerve wracking at the same time."

"Oh Cupcake," he chuckled, "it's going to be so much fun." He leant down until he was right beside her ear, "and whatever tricks you are planning in that little head of yours, just remember whatever goes around comes around. We are just as good if not better at being as mischievous as you. I am the best ninja after all." Her breath hitched as he chuckled at the goosebumps that covered her body.

"Oy, leave Trouble alone and get back to packing Luke!" Gabe shouted.

"Alright Gabe, chill out," Luke chuckled as he stood and winked at her before walking off.

She let out the breath she was holding before whispering as her mind began to spiral with all sorts of various thoughts, "Fuck."