Chapter 31 (Smut)

Angel woke up and frowned when she realized that she was in the bed alone. She grabbed Raven's hoodie that he left on the pillow by her and slid it on before leaving the room. Finding only silence, she frowned and descended the stairs, wondering if they were in their offices or living room. Walking around she didn't see anyone. Deciding to get a snack, she headed to the kitchen.

"Fucking hell..."

Angel looked around trying to figure out where the voice was coming from since the kitchen was empty.

"Shut up before you wake up our girl," Brandon demanded softly. "She needs her rest."

"I know," Luke groaned, "but damn I want her too."

"I do too," Brandon growled, "but she needs her rest too so be a good boy and be quiet."

Angel realized that the door leading down to the basement was partially opened. She walked over to it and slowly started descending the stairs. Her breath hitched at the sight before her.

Luke was bent over the bed that was in the center of the room and Brandon had his hand wrapped around Luke's throat. She watched as Brandon pulled Luke's head back a little so he could kiss him just as he slid into Luke's ass.

"Fuck," Luke gasped as he clutched his fists into the sheets beneath him.

"Damn you feel so good baby boy," Brandon growled as he pulled back then slammed back into him.

"Fuck Brandon," Luke moaned as he pushed back against Brandon.

"Shut up," Brandon growled, "our wife is trying to sleep."

"Sorry," Luke gasped as Brandon slammed into him again, "fuck you feel so good."

"So do you but if you can't be quiet then I will have to gag you," Brandon growled as he tightened his grip around Luke's throat. "Be quiet while you take my cock."

Luke let out a gasp as Brandon pulled out and flipped Luke over, so his back was on the bed. Brandon kissed Luke as he stroked his cock then kissed down his neck to his chest then further down until he wrapped his lips over Luke's cock and began sucking. Luke bit his lip as he tried to hold back his moans.

"Bran," Luke gasped as Brandon pulled his mouth off Luke's cock.

"Hush," Brandon smirked as he pushed Luke's thighs wider then ever so slowly slid into his ass. "Fuck you're such a good boy taking all of me."

"Bran please," Luke begged as Brandon kept his thrusts slow and teasing.

"What?" Brandon smirked as he began matching his strokes around Luke's cock to his thrusts. "Are you imagining our wife joining us?" Brandon teased as he leaned over and cupped Luke's chin. "Can you see her sliding down on your cock like this?" Brandon said as he slowly moved his hand down Luke's cock then started to slide it up, "Her bouncing on your cock while I take this sexy ass?"

"Fuck," Luke moaned as the image filled his mind.

"Her kissing me while she rides your cock," Brandon moaned as he started stroking him faster. "Her sweet pussy taking both of us."

"Please," Luke begged, "oh please." Luke's body shook as he erupted over Brandon's hand. "Fuck."

"Naughty boy," Brandon smirked as he licked his hand clean. "I didn't tell you to cum."

"Sorry," Luke gasped as he tried to catch his breath, "couldn't help...image...perfect."

"Oh, when it happens it will be absolutely perfect," Brandon agreed as he leaned down and kissed Luke. "Such a perfect good boy."