Your First Hour In Grave

"NOW"

His soul will be returned inside his body, inside his Grave.

Now, it'll be the grave's turn. And what will the grave says?

The Grave will say :

out of all the people that walked on me you was the one I hated the most.

I've been waiting for you, all this time.

I've been waiting for you to come to me.

Now that you've come to me today.

Today i'll make you may the price.

Today, you'll know how i'll deal with you.

The Grave will Embrace him with such force, that the ribs of one side, they'll penetrate into the other side.

Rasul Allah (SAW) practically demonstrated this. He took the fingers of his right hand and he placed them in the fingers of his right hand.

"NOW"

The angels Munkar and Nakir will come.

Rasul Allah (SAW) has told that in these people there is not even an ounce of mercy inside their hearts.

Their mercy is only for the true believers.

They'll come to everyone.

Each one of them will carry a Hammer of steel.

they'll come to in his grave, they'll approach him in a such a manner that every bone in his body will begin to crack.

He will faint, when he comes around.

They will ask the three questions.

recognize where you are, look around you. The Dunya has come to an end. You are now inside a Grave.

Tell Us.. Who is your lord?

if you have'nt lived a life according to the teachings of Allah and his Rasool.

Rather reading the Kalimah "LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULLAH", they're uttering nonsense like give me intoxicants to drink.

If you spent a life like this, When these angels asks you these simple questions and indeed they're simple questions...

YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE ANSWER

Allah says in the quran :

you know he was one of those that his god, his lord was his desire.

He didn't listen to Allah, He doesn't follow the teaching of Rasul allah. He was following his desires.

His nafs was saying forget Salah, let's go chill with boys, Hang-out on the streets of corner, His nafs was saying, enjoy yourself.

He is listening to every single thing his nafs was saying to him.

What's your Deen?

There was no Deen in his life.

he believed you turn to Allah at the age of 70. At the time when he got weak and got wrinkles.

WHO WAS THIS MAN?

He didn't know who Muhammad (SAW) was.

He readed the kalimah but he didn't know who was muhammad (saw).

He never followed Muhammad (saw).

What he's going to say now?

He ain't going to have an answer.

At that time the angels will strike with a mass with such force that the sparks will spread throughout the grave. They will said to him, Look above and a door will be opened to paradise.

He will look above, the door will be opened to paradise, he will able to see paradise. He will able to see the blessings of paradise.

The angels will say, O Enemy of Allah, Had you worshipped Allah, then this was your abode., but you didn't.

Now he will feel such a regret like he never felt before, that's when reality comes before his eyes.

Now he is seeing Jahannum and now he knows that he's been deprived. He knows what's going to happen there after.

A door will be open towards Hell and the angels will say O Enemy of Allah. 

This is your abode because you disobeyed Allah and the hotness of Jahannum will keep on entering his Grave and he will roast till the day of judgement.

A caller will call out: give him the clothes of Jahannum, give him the bedding of Jahannum.

After that a man will came inside his grave, This man's face will be ugly, his clothes will be ugly, he will stinks and this man will begin to mock.

Today, you will pay the price and you will ask to him who are you?

He will turn and say to him. The bad deeds that you performed in the dunya.

I am those deeds. Allah has given me a body, So that you can see what you did in the dunya.

Now He will begin to beg the All-Mighty Allah.

O Allah, I beg you, do not bring the final hour. Because he knows whatever happens thereafter will be a million times more severe and it will keep on increasing and increasing and there is no end.

Hadith Al BARA IBN AZIB says, there after a blind and deaf tormentor will be appointed to torment him.

So when he is crying inside his grave, he is begging, he is shouting, he is screaming, and tears of blood is flowing from his eyes and he is begging for campassion and mercy to be shown.

So these blind and deaf tormentors can't see and hear him crying and begging.

they will have an hammer and they will strike him with the hammer, All the Khalaeq all the creation of Allah will be able to hear this, other than humankind and Jinn kind.

99 serpents will be send upon him and they will keep on biting him till the day of judgement.

The Reality is different people will receive different punishment.

--------------------------------------------------

Try to live more and more time of your life like the way how our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) has said