Foreword

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful.

"Let's start a walk to Islam".

Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (pbuh) is the last Prophet of Islam.

The Holy Qur'an is the last and final word of the Almighty revealed to Him. His Ummah is the last Ummah. His Shariah (islamic law) is the last and final Shariah which is unamendable and unalterable. Everything associated to Him is complete and final in all respect. Hence, the Almighty declared Him as the final and perfect role model for the entire world irrespective of age, caste, colour, creed and geographical boundaries. The Almighty says about him indeed "He is the best model and example for you as the messenger of Allah"
(surah Al-Ahzab : 21)

His childhood is the best model for growing children, His youth is the best example for the youth.

He is the best son, best brother, best husband, best statesman, best philosopher, best businessman, best teacher, best speaker and the best commander. His Shariah is the best Shariah.

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) came to this universe as a mercy for the mankind. His sayings and deeds considered to be a law as he neither speaks not perform anything on his own, but by the Wahi (revealation) by Almighty.
Almighty says "He speaks nothing by himself but whatever is revealed to him".
(Surah An-Najm : 10)

To be successful in this world and after death we should follow him, as his obedience constitutes to Allah and his disobedience means disobedience of the Almighty.

Allah (swt) says : One who follows Allah and his Messenger will achieve great success.
(Surah Al-Ahzab : 71)

---------------------------------------------------

In this book there is basics about Islam. This book is good for beginners to know what is Islam?
This book contains basics of Islam, seerat-un-nabi, quotes, Qur'an verses and many more.

Kindly please do vote.

Thank you for choosing this book. May Allah bless you.