Photoshoot

A smile forms on your face looking at yourself in the mirror wearing the Aaliyah crop top and jean pants your mom gave you that she used to wear when she was younger. You didn't normally wear clothes that showed a ton of skin or revealing but you threw them on after washing them and you immediately were in love with how it looked on you taking a few pictures sending one to Ava while she was out running errands changing into looser clothes and eating until an hour later when she got home locking eyes with you before raking them along your body feeling your heart stop before smiling sweetly and shyly walking to the bedroom and changing into the outfit being grabbed and put near the window before grabbing your polaroid and having you pose like old 90's photoshoots before suddenly saying "Strip down show off your body" a big smile forms on your face before happily stripping down only staying in your bra and underwear posing to more references noticing the lust in her eyes whenever you posed in a leaned back or crouched pose until she puts the camera back placing the polaroids in the nightstand drawer. She pulls you into a sweet kiss running her hands along your body before slowly stripping the rest of you but instead of anything sexual happening she kisses down your whole body taking extra time with your tattoos and the scars on your body melting into the domestic intimate moment smiling as you redress yourself this time in one of her shirts and shorts smiling when you turn and see her putting on Disney plus laughing as you go and grab drinks and snacks laying in her arms while watching Mulan together followed by some of your other favorite movies on Hulu or HBO Max for the rest of the night "You should do that more often" you shake your head knowing she was referencing earlier leaning up from laying your head on her lower stomach "We will and I have a few other ideas you may enjoy" you point to the drawer full of the lingerie she has gotten you over the past three years the two of you had been together making her light up and you laugh.