Rae + OC: Strangers Part 2!

{Rae's POV}

"Hey, everybody!" I whisper-yelled. "I know that I'm a little quiet but right now, Jersey is asleep so I don't want to wake her. But I'm not too sure how that's gonna work because Yvonne and Miyoung somehow roped me into playing this scary game...and I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want her to wake up so she can keep me company."

I giggled a little at the thought. I stopped almost immediately, checking over my shoulder to see if I woke her. When she's not working at her tailoring company, she plays professional lacrosse. This past weekend, she had a mini tournament which involved her to train throughout the week leading up to the tournament after five ten-hour shifts straight. So I think this nap she's taking right now is very well deserved.

"Rae, Rae, are you ready?!" Miyoung asked through the Discord call.

"Hell yeah, let's freaking gooo," Yvonne contributed.

I heaved a sigh and unmuted myself. "I hate you guys so much."

"Let's gooo! Pogchampion!!!" Miyoung laughed. "Rae, is Jersey there?"

"She's sleeping so I have to try to be quiet," I explained. "But I honestly want her to wake up because I'd like for her to hold me."

Miyoung and Yvonne laughed in the call but Yvonne was the first to say, "Wow, it must be really nice to have someone to hold you, huh? I guess Tina could go be with Miyoung."

"Yeah, she's already here," Miyoung admitted, giggling at the confession. "She's basically moved into my room."

The three continued to talk but I was distracted, I heard Jersey stir in my bed behind me. I clamped my hand over my mouth to make sure I didn't make a sound. Thankfully, she stayed asleep, she was just moving over. I removed my hand and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Guys, I really don't want to play this game today, I'd rather wait til Jersey's up," I spoke my thoughts. "Can't we play like Fall Guys or Fortnite or anything else?"

"I think you're just chickening out," Yvonne shot back at me, laughing. "It's gonna be fine! Just stay quiet."

"That's impossible," Miyoung also laughed. "There's no way she can do that."

We went on for a bit until we finally booted up the game. I launched the game and even the loading screen scared me. The music was so loud, it honestly shocked me. I guess that's a teller for how this game is going to go.

***

"This game sucks," I huffed angrily. "It's scary, it's loud, you guys are better than me, I want my girlfriend, it all sucks."

Miyoung, Tina, and Yvonne were all laughing at me and I was getting frustrated. As we continued the game, there was this one extremely scary jumpscare that literally came out of nowhere and I let out a shriek I didn't know I could produce. Immediately, I put my hands over my mouth, praying that somehow I didn't wake Jersey.

Much to my dismay, I heard her stir a lot more than before. I turned around to look at my girlfriend to see she did in fact wake up.

"Hi, Jers," I greeted, feeling the guilt consume me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I watched at Jersey stretched in bed and take off the covers. "It's fine, love. What are you doing?"

"I'm playing this scary game with Miyoung and Yvonne," I explained. "I was trying so hard not to wake you up but it just did not work out."

Jersey let out a deep chuckle before getting up from my bed. "Don't you worry about it, love. I think I got enough rest. Let's see this game you're playing."

The athlete pulled up a chair next to me and I couldn't help but to smile. I leaned over and pecked her cheek, happy that she was here with me now. These past few months with her, I think I've been the happiest ever. I've never been so thrilled to have met a stranger.

Anyways, after losing a bunch, we finally decided to call it quits with that game and moved onto Valorant. Jersey was still learning the basics of the game but she was getting really good!

"Jers, you're French, right? Let's put you on the Chamber training arc," Yvonne suggested.

"If you insist," Jersey shrugs. "It's gonna take a lot to move on from Viper."

"Oh ho, your girl is coming for your girl!" Tina giggled through Discord.

A few hours had gone by and we sadly ended on a loss since the other team was wildly good. We said our farewells and I shut down my stream and computer. Jersey had meandered back to my room from her office and before I could stand from my chair, she trapped me by putting her hands on the armrests of my chair and leaned down, capturing my lips with hers. Happily surprised, I welcomed the kiss and smiled against her lips.

"What a greeting," I smiled even wider. "Again, I'm real sorry for waking you earlier."

"Don't you worry, darling, all is well," Jersey let out a chuckle and released me from her hold. "Besides, I enjoyed playing with you and your friends. It's been a while and it was a nice experience."

Touched, I stood from my chair and pulled her back onto my bed. "You know what else is a nice experience?"

A small little smirk formed on Jersey's lips. "Hmm, what might that be, mon cher?"

I know exactly what she's thinking and of course I set it up that way. And as much as I would love to right now, I'm also exhausted from that nearly seven hour stream. "A nap!"

Jersey's smirk fell and she laid down flat on my bed. "Rachell, you putain de tease."

I giggled and laid on top of her, pulling the covers on top of us. "Come on, Jers, I think we deserve it. Plus I love cuddling with you so it's a good excuse to."

The tailor chuckled again and wrapped her arms around me. "Alrighty then, you've convinced me. Bonne nuit, mon amour."