Rae + Y/N: Naptime

Request!

• • •

{Rae's POV}

"Yuno, April told me that you've been practicing for jobs!" I happily exclaimed as I circled around Sykkuno's character. "Maybe we can sign up for one together!"

We were going on and on about how to sign up for jobs and who we should go with. While we were chatting, my chat nearly gave me a heart attack when they said someone was behind me. I turned around so quick that I nearly twirled out of my chair.

I was pleasantly surprised to see my wonderful girlfriend Y/N. She smiled at me before steadying my chair.

"Easy there, crazy lady," she laughed as she wiggled my chair. "It's only me."

"Hi, baby," I smiled up at her. I tugged at the strings of her hoodie which I see is one of mine and pulled her down for a quick kiss. "What's up?"

She leaned down to kiss me again before plopping herself in my lap and draping her arms behind my neck. "Well, I saw you were streaming and I was in chat and they said that I should join you! So I thought, 'why not?!' That and I wanted a kiss from my pretty girlfriend."

I giggled at her and pecked her forehead. "Well your pretty girlfriend is happy that you've joined me. And I always enjoy your kisses."

As time went on, and I engrossed myself in my jobs, I felt Y/N nuzzle her face in the crook of my neck. Her breath tickled my skin and soon I felt it even out, signaling that she's fallen asleep. My heart melted at the thought that my adorable girlfriend just fell asleep in my lap as I was streaming.

I looked to my camera capture and lo and behold, the Y/H/C was sound asleep and curled up against me.

I smiled impossibly wide and laughed when I saw chat freaking out about the sight. Shaking my head at them, I squeezed my sleeping girlfriend real quick before closing down GTA.

"Guys, I think I'm gonna wrap it up here," I spoke softly as to not wake the sleeping cuteness in my lap. "Obviously, something is in my way and I do not want to disturb it. Maybe I'll hop on again later, maybe I'll do a secret no-cam stream. But for now, I'm gonna get this one off to bed and maybe I'll take a nap myself. Okay, see you later, guys! Bye!"

With that, I shut down my stream and logged off my computer. I took my headphones off and put them on my stand. Fixing my hair, I thought of the best way to reposition Y/N so I could carry her but not wake her either.

Just going for it, I tucked one of my arms under her legs and the other supported her back. I stood hastily and made my way over to my bed. I gently put my girlfriend down on the bed and covered her with my blankets. Kicking off my shoes, I soon joined her under my covers and pulled her impossibly close with a smile on my lips. I let my eyes flutter shut as a thought popped into my head.

She should fall asleep in my lap during my streams more often.