Rae + OC: My Spot

Request!

• • •

{Rae's POV}

"Guys, who should I pick?!" I cried out to chat as Ray Mond was trying to choose between Lana and Tommy.

As I was reading what they had to say, I heard my door open. Knowing it was only Finnley, I kept playing. I was maneuvering Ray as she was on a phone call when I felt arms wrap around my neck.

"Finn!" I giggled as I held her arms with my free hand. "Baby, I'm playing a game!"

"I know," she laughed right back. "I was watching your stream but then I got bored and I wanted to see your pretty face in person so here I am!"

I rolled my eyes playfully at her cheesy remark. "Well, since you're here, why don't you help me out? I'm sure you've heard the troubles between Lana and Tommy."

Nodding, Finnley scooted herself around my chair and plopped herself in my lap. I moved my arms so she could settle down but I was shocked honestly. She never sits with me while I stream. But it is nice that she's here now. I always love when we cuddle and now she's cuddling for my chat! I'm sure they're losing it.

"No, I don't play GTA," I heard Finnley talking to chat, me obviously lost in my thoughts. "But I am a huge fan of Ray Mond and Yuno! ... I think the rivals between the gangs is a little silly though. I mean, I kind of get it but like, what's the need for a rival?"

She laughed a little and I couldn't help but to smile at her. I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my free arm around her waist.

"You're cute, sitting like this, you know?" I spoke softly just to her.

Finnley buried her face in my neck and I felt her smiling against my skin. "Don't you have a game to play?"

I giggled at her response. "I do, but there seems to be someone in my lap."

"Well this is my spot," Finnley said dangerously low.

Taken aback, my eyes widened at the sound. I gulped before muting myself from stream. "Say something in that tone again, baby, and I'm gonna have to cut stream early, and I'm gonna be disappointing a whole lot of people if I do."

After a brief silence, I felt my girlfriend smirk against my skin, an obvious sign that she wasn't done teasing. "Is that a threat or a promise?"