Rae + OC: A Bump in the Road

{Rae's POV}

"Hellooo," I greeted my stream. "I'm gonna cut straight to the chase since I know you all are very worried about my Twitter post I made earlier."

I fiddled with the rings on my fingers as my hands rested in my lap. I couldn't bare to look up at the screens knowing that there were people bashing me for what I've done. I felt the tears start to well up in the corners of my eyes.

"I made...a terrible mistake that I never should have agreed to in the first place," I shakily began to explain. "There is no excuse for my behavior nor my decisions so please do not under any circumstance try to defend me because I am one-thousand percent at fault for this."

I looked up at my camera capture, not at my chat. "I stupidly decided to do a PR stunt for a bit of personal promotion. I wanted an easy way of coming out as bisexual and someone who I will not name suggested to hire a stunt person to act as my girlfriend."

I dryly chuckled. "That someone hooked me up with Sofia Carson's manager and that manager suggested Sofia's sister Parker Char. I got to meet up with all three of the Char sisters actually. I got to meet Sofia, Paulina, and Parker. They were all so lovely, they were wonderful and beautiful and they treated me so nicely..."

I scoffed at myself. "Little did I know that I would treat their youngest sister so vilely. I was so harsh and abusive even to this sweet innocent person...I don't know where it came from, all this anger just came out of me and I lashed it out onto Parker. Now she never ever deserved this and the Chars have every right to be upset with me."

Finally, I felt the tears slide down my cheeks. "I loved Parker in the beginning. It was like a dream come true being with her. I felt myself, I loved being with her, I even completely forgot that it was supposed to be a PR stunt. My person just had to remind me that it was, in fact, a stunt and this switch in me just flipped."

Sniffling, I wiped the tears with the sleeve of my hoodie. "I never intended to hurt her. I just...don't know what happened. And there's not a single excuse that would make any of this better."

I coughed a bit, choking on my tears. "Parker, if you're somehow watching this and I doubt it because I had to legally cut ties with you in all forms of contact, please please please know how sorry I am. I really did feel something real with you at some point in the beginning there. I want you to know that...that I hope you're with someone who is much better than me. I hope you and your sisters are having a great time wherever you are. I hope you're bonding and just living the best life you can be without me. I really truly honestly hope you all the best."

***

{Sofia's POV}

Placing my iPad down on the coffee table, I shook my head in absolute disgust. This streamer really has the audacity to put on the water works just to clarify herself? Despicable.

"Sof?" a small voice tore me from my thoughts.

I looked up to see Parker, donning a Valkyrae hoodie. I scoffed at the sight. "After all she put you through, you're still wearing her hoodie?"

Parker looked down and fiddled with the sleeves that was purposely big on her. "I-I really like it. It's comfy and it—"

"If you say it smells like her, I am tearing that off your body and burning it," I snapped.

I saw Parker's eyes start to water. "I miss her, Sofia! She was so kind in the beginning, it was the pressure of the stunt that made her sour!"

"So, what?! You're gonna go crawling back to her after all that she did to you?!" I was getting upset. "Do you not realize you were a stunt to her?! Do you not realize that she could turn on you just like that like she's done before?! She's dangerous, Parker. Stay away from her."

***

{Rae's POV}

God, it's been, what, two or maybe three weeks since streamed that apology video? I haven't touched a single thing of social media after that. I deleted all the apps on my phone and put everything on silent. I haven't streamed, vlogged, anything in these past few weeks.

Granted, I haven't left my room in weeks.

Miyoung and Sykkuno have tried to get me to eat. They're worried about me obviously. They come into my room every so often to check up on me. They don't push which I'll always be grateful for.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. Strange, neither of them ever knock. Sniffling, I sat up and croaked out for the person to come in. Almost immediately after I sat up, I collapsed back down, not seeing who it was.

"Miyoung, I don't want any mac n cheese, I told you," I mumbled out.

"It's a good thing I don't have any mac n cheese then," a little voice chuckled.

Startled, I shot up instantly at the sound of her voice. "Parker?!"