017!

Ay'yeiva ran into the main part of the ship with Lo'ak

Neteyam, Tsireya, and Tuk watched overhead as Kiri had been grabbed by one of the avatar's ikran, placed on the deck of the ship and handcuffed to the railing.

"We've got to go back for her! Sully's stick together!" Tuk yelled to the two Na'vi beside her as she started swimming back to the ship.

Neteyam swam after his little sister, knowing she wasn't going to give up going after Kiri no matter what he said to try and keep her safe.

Ay'yeiva and Lo'ak climbed through the boat, keeping out of view from avatars or skypeople. Ay'yeiva followed Lo'ak as they tried to find Spider.

Neteyam and Tsireya followed Tuk as she climbed back into the boat, this time on the lower level of it. The three of them ran over to Kiri and started to cut her free, but were stopped when Quaritch grabbed ahold of Neteyam who had been working on cutting Kiri free, handcuffing him to the railing before grabbing ahold of Tuk and pushing Tsireya in the water, handcuffing Tuk to the railing with her siblings.

"I can't believe I'm tied up again!" Tuk whined, Kiri trying to comfort her as Neteyam looked around the ship for any sign of Ay'yeiva, Lo'ak, or Spider.

・゚゚・。.・゜゜・

Lo'ak and Ay'yeiva had spotted Spider, jumping down from the higher level they were on to take out the skypeople that were with him. Their size compared to the humans made it quite easy, Ay'yeiva choosing to throw the people she had hit over the railing into the water.

Spider had joined in on the beating, assisting in getting the small fight over with.

One of the skypeople had managed to get back up and grabbed a gun, Lo'ak using the one he had found to shoot them before he, Spider, or Ay'yeiva could get shot.

They had left the area they were in, jumping down to a lower level where they had been spotted by avatars. Ay'yeiva had rushed Spider and Lo'ak away, crouching behind the corner to shield herself from bullets as she grabbed a gun from the floor next to her.

She had never actually used one, but had seen enough of them being used in the past half hour to have a vague idea of their inner workings.

She put her finger on the trigger and aimed for the avatar, managing to shoot them all dead before running off to join back up with Lo'ak and Spider.

A few more avatars had gathered to fight them, Ay'yeiva randomly shooting the gun to get rid of them as Lo'ak and Spider jumped into the water.

She knew she would have no way to defend herself if she were to jump in after them, so she ran around to the other side of the room where she had cover from the shots, running up the stairs only to spot Tuk, Kiri, and Neteyam cuffed to the railing.

She ran over to them, pulling out her knife getting Tuk and Kiri free before reaching Neteyam, "How the roles have reversed, ma Neteyam"

Neither of them had registered exactly what she had called him, having more important things on their mind as Neteyam grabbed ahold of Tuk, Ay'yeiva doing the same to Kiri.

The four of them ran to the edge of the deck and dove in the water, Ay'yeiva calling for her skimwing as they all got on, finding Lo'ak, Tsireya and Spider not to far away.

____