009!

Ay'yeiva listened as Lo'ak took the blame for Aonung, the Sully boys taking all responsibility for going past the reef

She watched as her brother did nothing to stop Lo'ak from taking the blame, rolling her eyes slightly at the sight.

Ay'yeiva felt a nudge on her arm, turning to see Neteyam standing next to her giving her a look that said 'Don't get involved, they can work it out on their own'

She sighed deeply, giving the taller boy a smile goodbye as she followed her father and brother to their pod.

Neteyam had followed his own family back to their pod, standing by his brother as Jake lectured Lo'ak, soon moving onto him when Lo'ak had been dismissed.

"What happened to taking care of your brother?"

Neytiri stared at her mate from behind their son, crossing her arms as she listened to his words.

"I am sorry, sir" Neteyam turned away from his parents, walking out of the pod.

Neytiri waited for Neteyam to be far enough away before she started speaking, "Majake, I know you want Neteyam to be a great leader like you but you cannot control every part of his life and have him babysit Lo'ak."

Jake took her words into consideration, rubbing his hand over his face when he finally realized what he had said to Neteyam.

Neytiri continued, "Lo'ak is getting to the age now where the decisions he makes cannot be stopped by his brother. Lo'ak needs to learn that he is not always going to have his brother to rely on to be him out of trouble"

Jake waited a few moments before walking over to Neytiri and hugging her, "I'm sorry"

Neytiri had liked the hug up until he spoke. After she heard what he said she pushed him away from her, "Why are you apologizing to me? You have two sons that need to be talked to and here you are hugging your mate to try and make it better?"

Neytiri gave him a smile as she exited the pod, "Ay'yeiva and Neteyam spent the whole day together, incase you wanted to know where your son was all day"

She exited the pod.

____
short chapter :(