015!

"We should go back" Ay'yeiva grabbed ahold of Neteyam's hand before they ran back to the village

Ay'yeiva had found her parents, telling them the sound she and Neteyam had heard that was making them worry.

As much as Ronal and a Tonowari wanted to talk about how their daughter and the boy they had picked out for her were still holding hands, they gathered a few warriors and headed out in search of the tulkun the two teens thought they had heard.

Ay'yeiva called out for her Skimwing, attaching her cue as Neteyam held onto her waist as she followed her parents, Neteyam's parents in suit.

The sight they had come across was none other that Ro'a, who had been attacked my the skypeople with large orange balloons that kept her from going under the water.

Ay'yeiva's heart ached as she watched her mother swim to her spirit sister, seeing her own spirit sister swimming alongside in the distance. Neteyam moved his hand from her waist to her arm, squeezing it in comfort.

With Ay'yeiva's Skimwing being in between those of her parents and Neteyam's parents, Jake and Neytiri had the opportunity to notice the closeness between their son and Ay'yeiva.

As much as they wanted to celebrate the assumed success of the arrangement, the current situation would not allow it.

・゚゚・。.・゜゜・

The six of them had returned to the main pod, Tonowari and Ronal telling their people what they had saw.

Jake had tried to reason with them about what the skypeople wanted and how they were acting, Neteyam moving from his place beside Ay'yeiva to one beside his father, trying to help him gain the attention of the people.

Jake had took the harpoon used to kill the tulkun from Neteyam's hands, showing it the everyone which made them go quiet.

Toniwari told everyone to warn the Tulkun, Ay'yeiva watching as panic spread through her people.

・゚゚・。.・゜゜・

Ay'yeiva immediately left to the water, going to warn Ay'i of the skypeople. Neteyam watched as she jumped in the water and swam away on her Skimwing as he himself want to talk to Lo'ak.

She swam out to Ay'i, finding her not too far away from where her mother was left. She warned Ay'i of the dangers ahead, both of them hearing voices in the distance.

Ay'yeiva looked to the sound and saw a group of people on top of a tulkun outside the reef by Three Brothers Rocks.

She got her skimwing and swam as fast as possible, Ay'i following as quick as she could to make sure her spirit sister would be safe.

Ay'yeiva reached the group, assuming the tulkun they had been helping was Payakan, "Lo'ak! Attach this to the device!"

Everyone turned their heads to see Ay'yeiva had arrived, passing the end of a rope to Lo'ak as she attached the other side to her skimwing's saddle.

She started to pull as hard she she could once Lo'ak had attached the rope, it eventually pulling out the tracking device from Payakan's fin.

Neteyam had taken the device from the end of the rope, starting to swim away before Ay'yeiva could oppose the idea of him being the one to get rid of it.

She grabbed ahold of Tuk's hand and pulled her onto her skimwing before diving under the water, Kiri following close behind on an Ilu.

The three of them had swam alongside the others, having to take different turns so they wouldn't all be getting chased by the same skypeople.

One of the submarines the skypeople were in had crossed in front of Ay'yeiva's skimwing, startling Tuk as she let go of Ay'yeiva and got washed further away from her by the current.

Ay'yeiva turned around to face Tuk, grabbing back ahold of her after and swimming over to one of the large seaweed plants that had a hollow centre where they could hide.

Ay'yeiva's skimwing swam away after she had detached her cue from it, surfacing the water with Tuk.

Ay'yeiva helped Tuk catch her breath as she reached the surface, telling her they were going to be okay when she asked.

Tuk screamed when Lo'ak had appeared behind her, the boy being glad Tuk had been with Ay'yeiva and not on her own.

Tsireya surfaced with them only a few seconds later, immediately calming some of the nerves Ay'yeiva had.

____