Chapter Nine

Simon looked at Mina as he held her up against the shower wall. Her hands traveled over his chest, feeling the muscles beneath her fingertips. She looked into his eyes and saw a hunger that she'd never seen before.

"Simon..."

But before she could get another word out, his lips crashed onto hers, devouring her mouth in a bruising kiss. Mina gasped, her body aflame with desire as Simon's lips consumed hers with a desperate intensity. The taste of him mingled with the heat of the steamy shower, sent shivers down her spine. Time seemed to stand still as their bodies pressed against each other, eager for more.

Mina's hands moved quickly, tugging his shirt up. He put her down and swiftly removed his shirt. This was the second time Mina had seen him like this and her mouth hung open slightly. She was never going to get enough of the sight of him. Her own dominance surged as she pressed her hand on his chest and shoved him back against the wall. Simon's eyes widened and a sly smirk appeared on his face as he watched her fumble with his belt and proceed to unzip his pants. She slowly slid her hand down into his boxers, his length throbbing under her touch.

"Fuck..." He grunted as his head fell back against the wall, his hand rested on her ass, squeezing roughly. Her thumb ran over the head of his cock as she continued to tease him, causing Simon to buck his hips forward.

"Mmm, so sensitive." Mina whispered breathily. Simon growled as he grabbed her hand and began to pump his cock even harder. He looked down at her, his gaze darkening as his eyes narrowed on her.

"Do you feel how hard you've made me? Do you feel how much I want you?"

"Yes," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her own heart. Simon's grip on her ass tightened, and he thrusted forward into her hand.

"Show me," he demanded, his voice low and rough. "Show me that you want this as much as I do."

Mina didn't hesitate, immediately getting down on her knees before him. She took him into her mouth, her tongue tracing the contours of his shaft. Simon moaned, his head falling back as he clenched his fists, his eyes closing for a moment in pure pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," he panted, his voice strained. "That's it, baby. Just like that."

Mina smiled around him, knowing she had him exactly where she wanted him. She backed off for a moment, looking up at him with smoldering eyes.

Simon grunted as his eyes met hers. He quickly walked out of the shower and pulled Mina with him, leading her to her bed.

"Get these damn things off." He whispered as he tugged down her wet pants.

Mina complied, wriggling out of her damp pants as fast as she could while Simon watched hungrily. Once she was finally naked she laid back, perching herself on her elbows, her body glistening with water droplets.

Simon paused to take her in, his gaze devouring her as though he could not get enough. She watched as Simon pulled off his own pants, her eyes never leaving his throbbing erection. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. He crawled onto the bed and pulled her towards him, his lips claiming hers in another fervent kiss. His hands moved with a purpose, from the swell of her breasts down to the curve of her waist. When his fingers traced the inside of her thigh, Mina moaned out loud. Then he slowly traced her nipple, making it harden under his touch. Mina arched her back, her body crying out for more. Simon sucked on the sensitive bud, his lips leaving a trail of fire that radiated from her chest, down to her stomach, and to her inner thigh.