Chapter Four

Simon stands outside Mina's door, his heart pounding in his chest as he contemplates the weight of his next decision. His mind races with conflicting thoughts and emotions, the lines between his pride and desire blurring before him. He knows that crossing this threshold could change everything, and he can't help but question the consequences of his actions.

Fuck... there's no turning back if I do this. He thinks to himself, his hand hesitating over the doorknob.

With a deep breath to steady himself, he gathers the resolve he needs and kicks open the door with a swift motion, the sudden forceful sound reverberating through the room like an echo of his bold intentions.

The door swings open, revealing Mina, laying on her bed, caught off guard by the sudden intrusion. Her eyes widen in surprise, swiftly followed by irritation as she recognizes Simon standing there.

"Simon, what the hell?!" Mina exclaims, her voice a mix of annoyance and frustration as she quickly rises from the bed.

Ignoring her protest, Simon walks into the room, decisively closing the door behind him, then proceeds to put his hands in pockets. The adrenaline coursing through his veins makes him feel bolder, more daring than ever. "Are you out of your fucking mind? Get out!" she snaps, trying to assert control over the situation.

But Simon remains undeterred, his eyes locked onto Mina's, a silent challenge between them. Mina's heart skips a beat as she takes in Simon's imposing figure standing just beyond the threshold of her room. Simon's dark brown hair flicked out from under his balaclava, adding to the rugged charm that emanated from him. The tight-fitting black t-shirt accentuated his sculpted physique, revealing the contours of his rippling muscles, a sight she hadn't witnessed before. She had never seen him in anything so casual, and the unexpected change left her momentarily breathless. Her gaze traveled down, and she noticed the intricate tattoo sleeve on his right arm. It was a mesmerizing display of artistry that seemed to tell a story all on its own. The revelation of this hidden piece of him stirred a newfound curiosity within her, making him even more enigmatic than before. The grey sweatpants he wore left little to the imagination, teasing her senses with a hint of what lies beneath. But it was his intense gaze that held her captive, a hunger in his eyes that seemed to pierce through the barriers she had carefully constructed.

He takes deliberate steps closer to her, his presence overwhelming, and she can feel her heart racing in response to the intensity of the moment. Simon stands tall, his formidable frame towering over Mina. Mina's frustration reaches its peak, and before she can even react, Simon swiftly grabs her wrist with a firm grip, preventing her from shoving him back. Her attempt to assert control is instantly thwarted, and her hand hovers in the air, unable to make contact with his chest.

As he holds her wrist, his gaze locks onto her fingers, and she can't help but feel self-conscious, knowing that he caught her in the act. Her irritation momentarily gives way to a mix of embarrassment and uncertainty, her cheeks flushing with a hint of color.

With a mix of audacity and curiosity he asks, "Were you touching yourself?" his voice a low, husky whisper, the words sending a rush of heat to her cheeks.

"N- If I was, what business is it of yours?" she hisses angrily, her attempt to hide her embarrassment only fueling his determination. Simon's lips curve into a suggestive smirk, and he lifts his balaclava with his free hand, revealing the lower half of his face. Mina's breath catches, surprised by the unexpected revelation. Her mind races with a whirlwind of emotions, unsure of how to respond to this audacious act.