8.

Three years after ~

Rain and Sky finally graduated. The twins are now have a architecture firm while Phayu are already settled with his garage, Prapai on the other hand, sometimes do some mission for his family with his brother, Ai and Mangkorn.

Rain and Phayu are now living together, as well as Sky and Prapai. But every weekends, they are at the Kirigun's as the twins are still inseparable which made Phayu and Prapai adore them more.

But today is different from those weekends, because Sky called his parents at the theerapanyakul's mansion which shock Tharn and Type.

They are now at the dine area, but only with the Theerapanyakul's boys, Mangkorn, Ai, Sarawat, Gun, Saifah and Win.

Vegas and Pete are also present with Prapai's fathers Kinn and Porsche.

The food are already served but it's only Sky who are at the table with his parents.

"Sky? where's Prapai? and also your twin and Phayu? where are they?" Kinn asked him with a concerned look.

Sky smiled at his father in law and said, "Prapai has to get someone, while Rain and Phayu are already on their way. We can start eating though."

"Phi Sky.." Gun called him squinting his eyes, "you're weird today na~"

"What? how come?" Sky asked Gun was about to speak when Sky's phone rung.

"Oh, they're here." Sky said and stood up from his seat.

Right then, Prapai arrived with carrying a baby.

"Oh, I'm about to get you." Sky said as he approached to Prapai.

"It's fine. We're here." Prapai said happily smiling.

"okay.. who's that kid?" Porsche asked.

"Hmmm, this is Phoenix. Our adopted child, Pa." Prapai said making them all shout "what?"

because of this, Phoenix got startled and started crying. "oi, paaa!" Prapai whined and try to coaxed Phoenix but he give up and gave him to Sky.

As soon as Phoenix got to Sky he quickly stop crying, "look. you're so biased. You only love your dada." Prapai said.

"is this legal?" Kinn asked Prapai, "Of course dad. we have papers don't worry."

"then, can I give my grand child a hug?" Type asked and Sky immediately gave Phoenix to him.

Right then,they heard a crying new born entering the house and the voice of Rain arguing with Phayu was heard.

"I told you I'll carry her. You're so stubborn! look now, she's crying!"

"but.."

The two was stunned as soon as they realized that they are now standing at the dine area and their family are looking at them with a shocked faces.

"Don't tell me...." Saifah said, but the baby cried again.

"Oiii! Phayu! Give me your child!" Rain yelled and carry the baby.

"Shush now my venus. Your dad are so stubborn. I told him I'll carry you but he insisted it." Rain said in gentle voice as he's rocking the baby with his body. Phayu is looking at him with his hands on his waist and shook his head on disbelief as soon as the baby went quiet.

finally, once Venus finally slept on his crib, the family continue with their lunch. Pete who's overjoyed can't stop smiling while Vegas is still over-whelmed.

"Did you really planned this together?" Vegas asked.

"Actually, Dad no. Sky adopted his kid but for us, Venus was born by surrogacy." Rain answered.

"Hmm. it's true uncle Vegas." Sky responded. Everyone was shocked but happy to have a new addition to the family specially the Kiriguns.

"Wow, we're uncles now!" Mangkorn said happily.

"But, it's best to let them stay with Gun and Sarawat." Ai replied.

"Oho, what about me? I can teach Phoenix riding big bikes and Venus also, imagine, she is the first lady of this family. She must be the cool one than his dad." Saifah said teasing Phayu.

"Shut up, Phi. I'll go take Venus at the swimming pool she should learn swimming." Win said.

Hearing this, Rain chuckled, he is happy that everyone is happy to have the babies in the family.

After the lunch, Prapai left with Mangkorn and Ai, While Phayu is baby sitting Venus with his Papa Pete and Vegas.

Sky leave Phoenix with Porsche and Kinn to have time with Rain.

They are sitting quietly at the garden, Rain smiles never left his face and Sky was pleased to see it.

"I am really happy to see you smile, Rain." Sky said as he reach out to Rain's hands.

"I am too, Sky. I love to see you being happy with Prapai, and now you guys have Phoenix, finally." Rain said.

"Do you know, when we were still a kid, whenever you cry for getting bullied, my heart also feel hurt. I don't know. It must be because we are so connected." Sky said making Rain giggled.

"And I was hurt too, when Gun broke you down. It was the first time I saw you being so broken.. I am crying at night when I hear you cry." Rain said and chuckled.

"But now, I am so happy. Maybe you and Prapai started being completely stranger who suddenly need to get married, I was shock to see how you guys really fall in love for each other. I don't know how Prapai did it, but I'm sure, he really made you feel love, appreciated and made you feel confident. In the past,I am the only who can made you feel like that. But now, I am so happy that we have Prapai now." Rain added and put his head on Sky's shoulder.

"Prapai actually watching us since the day you got wasted because of Phayu. He was actually there watching me as I told Gun to fuck off. He was there to protect me in case Gun attacked or hurt me. And whenever you come at his bar, he was actually watching you for Phayu. I didn't know about this, but Phayu always calls him when he's still at the Europe, Phayu always talk about you, Prapai even said, Phayu should ask you to be his boyfriend but Phayu was afraid to be your distraction knowing your studying architecture, and he is also scared of my possessiveness over you."

"But then, when our parents said you guys need to get married as soon as possible, Phayu is scared. He is scared because he might hurt you for being not ready. He know this is a big responsibility, and we are still part of this mafia thing. Also, the reason why we got married early was because Dad Kinn want to protects us."

"Learning this from Prapai, made me feel at ease, all I think was about you at first and he knows it. You're my baby brother,and this is how I started to trust him. If he can protect you then he can protect people around me too specially our parents. He also made so much effort. He didn't pursue me just for the sake of this marriage but he pursued me to be his man. He is actually sweet and caring. He also killed just for my sanity. he helped me overcome my trauma and when I asked for adopting a kid, he was more happy than me." Sky told Rain.

Rain is smiling with a tears in his eyes. Hearing Sky's happiness made his heart feeling assured that Sky is really from his trauma and now happy.

"Rain... You are now with Phayu, I am still protective over you but you know? I trust Phayu. He is the only person I trusted to handle you. So please be happy? okay? don't doubt his love for you." Sky said and caressed Rain's cheeks.

"Yes, Sky. Thank you so much for being my twin. I really love you. I love you and so be happy also. I am always here to protect you too. Even if it's Gun's ghost. If given a chance, I'll be the one to burn his body." Rain said and Sky laughed.

"Oh, you're now brave? come on stop crying my Rain. Why are you in tears when we should be happy.." Sky said and Rain replied "It's because I am too happy."

End.