1.

"Ai' Rain! stop it already!" it was Sky who's sitting and pulling the glass of whiskey from Rain's hand who was about to drink it again when he is clearly drunk already.

"Skyyy! give me my drink!" Rain whined, the evidence of him was being drunk was already clear to Sky as soon as Rain try to reach Sky's hand after standing and raising his hand with Rain's drink. 

"No! we're going home already! you're dad will surely kill me." Sky said pulling Rain's arm to his shoulder.

"It's your dad too, P'Sky." Rain said before passing out. 

Sky managed to brought Rain to his car and shoved Rain inside of the passenger seat and put him into a seatbelt before walking around to get to driver seat but someone blocked his way.

Sky look up to see the person who just tried to mess with him, sure enough it was a really familiar face to him. It was Gun, his ex lover who has been pestering him after breaking up with him. It's not  making sense to Sky at all, because Gun was the one who cheated on him and use his all money for gambling. 

Sky looked at Gun with a serious face and said, "remove your hand or you'll lose it." 

Gun scoffed at Sky still persistent. Sky rolled his eyes and then spoke again," what the fuck is your problem?" Sky asked as he is already being mad. 

Gun chuckled at Sky's question, "You know what I want, Babe." Gun replied making letting out Sky devilish laugh. 

"You know that you're not getting it, GUN." Sky replied emphasizing Gun's name to subtly tell him that if he's not going to move from Sky's way Sky will definitely broke his arm but Gun is not scared of Sky and Sky knew it very well. 

Sky tried making Gun move but Gun didn't let him at all and that was it. 

Sky's last straw. With his rolling eyes and gritted teeth, Sky grabbed Gun's arm and twisted it with his whole strength making Gun cried out because of pain, then Sky shoved him to the ground, saying, "If you show up your face in front of me again, expect me to kill you already." then he entered his car then drove away. 

Little did he know, someone from a far was watching him, fascinated by his actions. 

IN SKY'S CAR

Sky is furious, he is nearly hitting the stirring wheel with his head because of annoyance. 

"That bastard, can't he just leave me alone?" Sky whispered angrily to himself. 

But then, Rain suddenly yelled out. "You bastard, Phayu! you can just turn down that fucking marriage if you don't even like me!" Sky was shock of the sudden yelling, he was ready to scold Rain but as soon he look at the passenger side, he saw Rain is crying with his eyes closed.

Sky pulled aside quickly and hug Rain. 

"Sky.. I-i thought, Phayu likes me... He said it before.." Rain said, stuttering. Sky didn't know how to respond but one thing he is sure, Rain is hurt right now. 

Once Rain is already calm and sleeping, Sky continue to drive to their house. 

But the more he knew he is near, the more he is getting nervous, their fathers must be angry right now and Sky was right. 

As soon as he parked the car in front of the big door and he got out of the car, his Papa, Type is looking at him frowning and shaking his head but his dad, Tharn was quick to nudge his husband signaling Type to be calm. When Sky is getting Rain out of his car, Phayu run to him and offered a help but Sky quickly told him to get lost which making Phayu confused and making the parents shocked by Sky's behavior but Sky asked them to not question him now, instead help him out to bring Rain to his room, meaning, Sky's bed room which Tharn quickly did. 

Tharn picked up Rain and brought him upstairs, Type followed him leaving Sky and Phayu alone. 

Phayu was about to speak up with Sky but Sky was quick than him and said, "if you don't like that fucking marriage, can you please be honest with Rain? I know it's just a dumb promise and whatever by older people who doesn't even exist now. You don't have to feel obligue. Just be honest and stop hurting my twin's feelings." 

Then, Sky left Phayu alone as he went upstairs to follow his parents to his room. 

As soon as he arrived at his bed room, he was shock to see how his parents are hugging Rain. Rain is crying again. This sight really hurt Sky. Rain is always have a fragile heart but Phayu is taking care of him since they were a kid. Phayu was the one who always protecting Rain but now, Sky doesn't know the reason why he is the one who's hurting Rain after knowing that they should marry each other within six months and it was more unexpectedly early than they thought because Rain is still in university while Phayu is still managing his garage.

The next morning 

Rain woke up confused why he is in Sky's room instead of his but quickly shrugged it off as he grunts because of terrible headache which caused him to skipped the university and sleep all day.

It was five o'clock in the afternoon when Rain woke up again as he heard a knock from Sky's door. He was still half-asleep but he knew by the familiar scent who entered the room. It was Phayu with a tray in his hand which has chicken porridge, water and a pill. 

Rain pretend to sleep as Phayu approaching him. 

Phayu sighed as he touch Rain's cheeks, caressing him gently. "You know, it's not what I mean, Rain. It's just..." Phayu whispered. Rain was waiting for him to continue but Phayu just sighed then gently called Rain's name to wake Rain up. Rain is disappointed that he wanted to smash Phayu with the tray but decided to continue pretend sleeping. 

"Rain.. can you wake up now? Dad Tharn and Pa Type is getting worried you know?" Phayu softly said to him making Rain slowly open his eyes then meet Phayu's eyes who's looking at him worriedly. 

"What are you doing here?" Rain asked Phayu in serious tone. 

Then, Phayu pointed the side table and said,"Pa type told me you're still not going out of this room and he is worried so I came early." 

Rain scoffed at Phayu's response and said, "You shouldn't have come here, Phayu. You don't have to pretend to care about me. Forget it. Leave the food there and tell Papa that I will come down later. And I hope not to see you around." 

Phayu was stunned on what he just heard. But decided to just leave and not cause any arguments with Rain anymore. 

THAT NIGHT 

Rain finally walked downstairs and saw his parents talking with Sky. He is relieved as he didn't see Phayu's soul tonight but as soon as he approached his Parents and Sky they keep asking him what happened about him and Phayu, except Sky who was just there watching them but his both of parent's quiet when Rain suddenly said, "I don't want to get married with Phayu anymore."