5.

The long table inside the dine in area of theerapanyakul's mansion was filled of different foods. Prapai's siblings, Mangkorn, Sarawat, Ai and Gun are sitting together next to Payu's younger brothers Win and Saifah with their theerapanyakul's dads, Vegas, Pete, Porsche and Kinn while on the other side, there's Tharn, Type, Rain Sky, Phayu and Prapai. 

The families finally decided to have a dinner and talk about their plans. Rain and Sky is nervous but then, quickly settle down after reassured by both Phayu and Prapai. 

"When is the target date of the wedding?" Porsche asked, Phayu and Prapai answered in chorus making both Rain and Sky looked at each other. 

"It's up to the twins." 

Porsche then looked at the twins then Sky answered, "Hmm, actually uncle we're not still talk about that. Maybe we can discuss that later then tell you our decision." Porsche nodded. 

"What about the venue?" Kinn then asked but Phayu and Prapai answered the same. 

"uh, the venue... well I told Sky that I am the one who will plan about it but I must consider him and P'Pai's want. But hearing what both of Phayu and Prapai's answers making me want to stop this marriage." Rain answered making Phayu stood up from his chair.

"w-what? no!" Phayu said and Rain rolled his eyes.

"Then tell them your plan! it's not only me who's getting married here even Sky. if it's all up to us, then maybe I should be married with my twin then." Rain said and the olders laugh even their siblings. 

"Oh! I didn't know Rain can make you shut like that, ai'Storm!" Win teased his older brother but Phayu just glared at him. 

"Anyway, uncles, dad. Sky and I already agreed with this. But Phayu and I decided that after the marriage, I will still live at my parent's house til I finish my university." Rain said and the olders was confused.

"Me too. I want to finish my university first after this, actually P'Pai already agreed to it." Sky said too. 

"Yes. It's not like we can't go to the kirigun's right?" Prapai asked but the twins smiled at them mischievously. 

FAST FORWARD

after that evening, the two couples has been busy preparing for their wedding, as they planned, Rain and Phayu managed the whole venue while Sky and Prapai managed the themes and colors from what they will be wearing to the motifs of the wedding venue as well as foods with the help of their wedding coordinator, Neua

Today, the couples decided to stop by to the boutique for their suits and help to pick by Kaimook and Vivi. 

"You both look fabulous, K' Sky and K'Rain." Vivi said as soon as she saw the twins. 

"Then, we'll getting this as for our fiances...." Rain was cut when Phayu walked out from the fitting room with Prapai and Kaimook. 

"Wow! You guys are look so good. Come on, let me take a picture of you." Kaimook said when she saw Rain and Sky, She then pushed Sky and Rain beside Phayu and Prapai making Rain almost stumble and caught in arms of Phayu then Prapai wrapped his arms to Sky's waist and smile for the camera.

"You guys are beautiful couples! look." Kaimook said and showed them the photo. Sky smile as soon as he saw the photo and looked at Prapai. 

"Then, please prepare this for us. we'll taking it." Prapai said to the girls. 

When they are already done with the  suits, they decided to go to a cafe to have some coffee.

As both Phayu and Prapai get their orders, Rain leaned on Sky's shoulder and close his eyes as he sighed. 

"Are you that tired?" Sky asked him as soon as Sky heard him.

"Oh, Sky. I didn't know preparing for a marriage are tiring too." Rain said still with his eyes closed.

"but you waited for this, right?" Sky asked and Rain hummed in response.

"Then, you should be happy with Phayu after this. Phayu is the only man I'll trust to be with you. You shouldn't be stubborn and stop being bratty with him." Sky said and Rain giggled.

"As for you, do you like P'Pai now?" Rain asked his twin.

"Hmm. I think so. Ever since I met him, he only takes care of me. of US. he didn't let anyone harm me again, even you." Sky answered.

"Then, whatever you guys have, please be happy too. You know you have me for the rest of your life. Rain and Sky are forever even that storm and wind will go away from us." Rain said making Sky teary. 

Then, suddenly Phayu and Prapai arrived seeing Sky teary quickly made Prapai panicked. 

"W-what happened, Sky?" Prapai asked but Sky hit him and said, "Oh come on, nothing happened. MY Rain just told me he loves it's rare so yeah." 

"I always say I love you to you, Sky. can't you not lie?" Rain protested. 

"Oh come on, you two. I am sick of seeing you fighting over like this." Phayu said as he sip on his coffee. 

"But, Don't think that being married with Rain means you can take him away from me. Ai'Phayu. I'll kill you for sure." Sky warned Phayu but Phayu just laughed at him.

"You're still possessive of this Rain?" Phayu asked and Sky replied, "I am always possessive of Rain. Whether I have my own husband or he have his own husband. Rain is MY Rain, okay?" 

"Oh, Sky is so cute. You should be possessive of me too, okay?" Prapai said to Sky but Sky didn't replied to him. 

Seeing this, Rain giggled and said, "I am really thinking right now, if I should be married with Phayu or just be with Sky forever. Anyway. I am really glad to have Sky as my twin as for you, Phayu. you take care of us since we were kids and I am very grateful for that, and P'Pai.. Since we met you, you only take care of us and even get rid of that bastard.." 

Hearing this from Rain's mouth made him stunned. 

"H-how.." Prapai was cut when Sky replied him, "I talked with your siblings.." 

"Well, I'll try not to imagine things but we both know you did it for Sky, but when Sky tried to annoy you in the future, please do not hurt him. Please bring him back to me instead." Rain said but Prapai reach out to Rain and Sky's hands. 

"Oh you two.. I will not hurt those people who I want to protect, so don't think I can do that. And I am sorry for not telling this to you, Sky.. It's just.." 

"It's okay. he deserved it. he ruined me so he deserved to die like that. and don't think I am scared of you, if you told me you're going to kill him, then I could help you with that instead." Sky said making Prapai chuckled. 

"After all, we're still a sons of mafia." Sky added.