3.

Phayu went downstairs as soon as he left Rain's room and saw Tharn and Type with Prapai. Phayu was confused at first because it was obvious that they are waiting for him. As soon as he reach the couch and sitted, Tharn jump into a question quickly.

"How are they?"

"Rain is fine uncle, but Sky... I don't think he's going to be okay that easy." Phayu responded making Type look confused and asked, "why? what happened?"

Prapai sighs deeply before responding to Type's question because he know what Type can do.

"Sky... He.." Prapai contemplating if he's gonna say the truth or just be quiet but then, he shook his head and said, "Sky was sexually harassed by Gun. But don't worry Uncle, Gun was sent at dad's dungeon and I already called him about it."

Type frowned massaging his temples. "Ai' Pai! kill that Gun or else, I'll be the one to do it!" Type said angrily.

"Calm down, Uncle. You don't have to worry about that. Of course, I'll do it. He hurt my fiancé." Prapai said making Phayu shocked.

"Fiancé?" Phayu asked.

"Yeah, same as you, Prapai was also promised to be marry with Sky." Tharn said.

"That's why you come back early? don't tell me.." Phayu asked when he realized something making Prapai smirked.

"Yes. Within six months and we're having a grand marriage.. Crazy right?" Prapai said but quickly cover his mouth when he realized Type is here also.

"I actually came back a long time ago after Dad Kinn called me about this marriage thing, I am aware about it since when were young. But I left when Sky and Rain is still a baby, He doesn't even know me so, he will be shock if he learn about this. Unlike you and Rain you guys have strong bond already." Prapai stated but Phayu shook his head.

"Strong bond my ass, I ruined it already and now he's not talking to me." Phayu said making Tharn chuckled.

"Those two kids are like their Papa, they are hard to get Rain might be love Phayu but if he's hurt he'll not let himself to climb back unless its you that climbed to get into him, as for Sky, he's sassiness, oh my goodness. He reminds me of Type when we were in college. He is hard to please but Sky is lovable, only if you are persistent." Tharn said then tapped their shoulders, "I know you both can do it, if it's not for a romantic kind of love and only to have this marriage, at least create a lovely bond, specially you Prapai. I know you don't like being committed but for the sake of your deceased grand father, you're here and thank you for that. As for you, Phayu.. Rain loves you. He loves you ever since, and I can see you love him too but I am not very sure what kind of love is that, whatever it is be clear with him. Talk to him. Time is ticking, he even said he won't get marry to you last night. Sort this out before it reached Vegas. That's all, anyway, we should go upstairs and take a rest. About the room, Prapai, you can stay with Phayu's room first, your room is not clean yet. it just finished, no one told me you're coming back." Tharn said making Prapai chuckled. "It's fine uncle. I am not even yet in this family but I felt like I am already in." He said but Type response made him blush. "Of course, you are in this family you and Phayu but before that, get rid of Gun before I do it myself." Then Type walk away and was followed by Tharn.

THE NEXT MORNING

Kirigun's family woke up late, specially the twins. Tharn and Type was shocked to see Phayu and Prapai making foods at the kitchen and was about to scold the both boys but then Prapai cooed them like a child so they both let them and wait to the dine area.

Rain and Sky finally went downstairs, if their parents was shock to see Phayu and Prapai they were more than that. They are stunned as soon as they reach the dine in, they saw Phayu and Prapai wearing a apron and serving a food on the table.

Rain and Sky looked at each other confused but was snapped out when Type called both of them.

"You two! why are you standing there? come and sit, Phayu and Prapai cooked us breakfast." Type said making the two walked slowly and sit to their chairs.

In few minutes, Phayu and Prapai joined them happily, and even serving them a food on their plates which is odd specially Phayu who always frowning he is now smiling.

"Here, I cooked your favorite food." Phayu said as he put a meatballs to Rain's plate.

"T-thank you." Rain said stuttering as Phayu smiled at him.

"Hey, Nong Sky. Phayu said you like this so I made this for you, please try it." Prapai said offering the bowl of ramen to Sky.

"Oh, thank you." Sky replied and tasted it. "wow, this is like what I eat after being drunk hard." Sky said making Prapai smile.

Right then, Tharn cleared his throat making the four of them look at his direction.

Type then kicked Tharn's knees under the table making Tharn hissed.

"What was that?" Tharn asked Type but Type glared at him.

"Dad, do you know Phi Prapai? how come I didn't hear his name before?" Rain asked Tharn curiously but Tharn chuckled.

"What do you mean you don't know his name? When you were still a kid, when Phayu is teasing you, you'll say you'll call you P'Pai but you never did. Sky even got mad at you then." Tharn said making them confused.

"What? Why would I get mad?" Sky asked.

"Oho, Son. You're possessive of Rain until now, then you're asking me like that? You're silly." Tharn responded.

"But, actually. Prapai and Phayu are relatives, Prapai is son of your uncle Kinn, he's their oldest son, I'm sure you both meet Sarawat, Mangkorn, Ai and Nong Gun but not him it's because he was in Europe when you guys are still a baby." Type said.

"Oh, that's why.. But you said Dad I often say I'll call him and I even often call his name?" Rain asked confused again.

"That's because you're copying his siblings! When you heard them calling his name, you'll say it too making Sky mad at you. oh you little kids." Type said shaking his head.

"Anyway, it's good that Prapai is back. we have so much to discuss with the theerapanyaku." Tharn stated made Rain remember about that marriage thing.

"Is it about the marriage, Dad?" Rain asked, as soon as Sky heard his question. Sky held his hands. "If it's about it, can I talk with Phayu with it first? I don't really think we're ready for this." Rain said.

"Actually, it's not only you who was promised to be with this, Rain." Type said making Rain looked at him with a wide eyes. "Don't you guys think you are all too connected with each other?" Type asked making Sky thought.

"Rain... Phayu is storm... Sky... Prapai is wind... does this mean?" Sky stated making Type nodded slowly.

"How come no one told me about it, pa? dad?" Sky asked with the hint of dissapointment.

"Because no one expects that it should be earlier like this, even Rain and Phayu became like this because of it." Type said making Sky stand up from his seat.

"I am really sorry, but please excuse me. I need to breathe some fresh air." Sky said and left. Prapai then quickly followed him leaving them all stunned.

"I didn't know this marriage is too important to all of you." Rain said and stand up leaving the table and went up to his room.

Phayu looked at Tharn and Type but they signaled him to follow Rain.