4.

AT THE POOL AREA

Sky was sitting with his feet in the water, he doesn't know why he run here. What he knows, he was shocked and disappointed. It's not he doesn't like Prapai. It's too early for him to say that but still, if he could only know about it he should've been more careful doing things before. 

As Sky is thinking, Prapai sit next to him and said, "I am sorry, Sky.." 

Sky looked at him and said, "You don't have to apologize, this is our fate. But they should told me sooner, so.." Sky lowered his head. 

"So at least, I didn't let myself to be with Gun nor my past relationship." Sky said making Prapai smile. Prapai then, cupped his cheeks making him looked directly to his eyes, "You don't have to say that, Sky. I am not sure how this works, we barely know each other, but for now, let's learn more about each other first? Just be yourself. I'll be fine." 

Sky nodded and smiled at Prapai. 

Meanwhile, at Rain's bedroom, he saw Sky and Prapai talking from the pool area from his balcony. Right then, Phayu barged in to his bedroom and called him. 

"what?" Rain replied coldly as he walked inside from the balcony. 

"Are you okay?" Phayu asked and Rain nodded. "I am. but I am worried about Sky. You know, since we are child, it feels like we're already committed to each other without even saying it, we know our fate but Sky..." Rain said and sighed.

"I understand, but Sky is matured and strong, as for Prapai he might not around for a long time but I am sure he'll put an effort to make Sky comfortable to him, we'll just have to wait." Phayu said and Rain nodded.

"And should we talk about us now, Phayu?" Rain asked him still with a cold voice making Phayu shivering.

"Of course." Phayu replied. 

"What are we?" Rain asked frankly making Phayu choked on his own saliva. 

"Did you even try to love me?" Rain added.

"Of course, Rain. I have been with you since we're little. I love you yes, but I was just shocked about this marriage. I thought it will be after your graduation. I am still working about my garage. I want it to be done first before the marriage, by then, saifah is already back with us." Phayu said and Rain sighed. 

"Then, let's settle this. We can go, get married. Then, live our lives separately. I'll finish my study you build the garage. We can go divorce too and tell them it didn't work out for us, you know?" Rain said but Phayu shook his head. 

"You waited for this Rain. don't say that to me. All I want for now is us, be ready for that kind of chapter of ourlives. I am sorry if I hurt you by reacting like I don't want this. But I already committed myself to you since the day you were born. You know that." Phayu said to Rain and hugged him. 

"I am really sorry na~ please forgive Phayu already so I can make it up to you." Phayu added. Rain closed his eyes before humming in response. Then, Phayu planted a kiss on his forehead.

FAST FORWARD

It's been a month since Phayu and Rain made up with each other, Rain is busy on the university with Sky while Phayu is caught up with his work on the garage for up coming racing which made hard for them to see each other.

As the class ended, the twins came to the parking lot as Sky said, Prapai is waiting for them because today Sky was scheduled to his psychiatrist. Prapai decided to take Sky to a psychiatrist after Sky having a nightmares for consecutive nights making him had a panic anxiety which worries the kirigun, luckily, Sky is cooperative to them and decided to just let Prapai  take him to Psychiatrist and today is his 3rd session. 

Sky felt better however, there are nights that he still have to sleep with Rain or sometimes with Prapai because he is still having nightmares about Gun. It was actually worsen than before because Gun wants him to be dead in  his sleep, but Prapai assured him that Gun will not hurt him anymore. 

Of course. Since Gun was at Kinn's dungeon, he was slowly tortured by Mangkorn and Ai making Gun wish to them to kill him already but it was not what Prapai ordered. He wants him to die slowly after seeing how Sky is today. 

But because of consistent nightmares, the last night Prapai heared Sky crying and saying Gun wants him to die, he decided to take him into his own hands. Prapai doesn't like to stain his hands with a blood of animal, but Prapai is a beast and he will not let anyone to touch Sky again like that. 

Once Sky is asleep at Rain's room. he left and quickly went to his dad's mansion. His siblings was shocked to see him with a furious face because that's most unlikely to them. 

"Shia~ P'Pai will surely kill that man." A 17 years old Gun said as soon as he saw his brother went straightly to the basement. 

"Ai' Gun. Who told you to curse like that?" Sarawat asked Gun but Gun just looked at him with silly face and said, "it's P'Tine who teach me, why?" 

"you little kid! i'll smack you with my guitar if you curse again." Sarawat said to Gun.

As for Mangkorn and Ai, they quickly followed Prapai but Prapai said, they should stay away from the dungeon and let him handle it which of course made them afraid of him.

That's when Gun's nightmare started. Prapai tortured him all night, his screamed was heard at whole basement. 

"Sky loved you but you cheated on him. Sky let you to touch him but all you do is to used him, he even gave you everything and when he left you for cheating and hurting him, it's not enough for you? you even went that far? but no, I'll never let anyone again to hurt my Sky again." Prapai said angrily. 

it was nearly sun's up Gun's body was carried by their man. it was bloody and mess. Prapai ordered them to burn down his body into ashes.

The whole dungeon was full of blood even Prapai's bloody and clothes. Ai and Mangkorn was shocked when they saw a lifeless body of Gun, it was the very first time, Prapai killed someone. 

As Prapai doesn't want to involved in Mafia thing, as well as his younger brother, Gun and Sarawat. But Prapai also swore to himself, that if it's his love ones he'll surely kill a person.

When Prapai went back to the Kirigun's Sky asked him where did he go but he casually replied, he had to go home as his dad called him then, he send both of Sky and Rain to the university before taking a rest.