Chapter 12

Chapter 12: The Big Bad Wolf

Alistair sat with crossed legs in the sitting room, in front of their large-screen TV, Emma was by his left side, and Alice was by his right.

Emily sat in between his legs on the ground and Alistair had his legs crossed possessively over her the only person not part of the group's entanglement was Linda, Although every once in a while she'd turn back to look at them with an unreadable expression, Something all but Alistair missed.

'Silly Girl.'

Alistair grinned but went back to watching the movie, It was a vampire movie... Romance vampire movie.

'There's a first time for everything.'

This was the first time Alistair was watching a romance movie... Ever but he couldn't say he disliked it.

______________

Next Day
Forks HighSchool
Extracurricular free day.
Narrator's POV

It was an abnormal day in Forks, The normally cloudy and darkened City now lacked the clouds that protected them from the sun, Hence it was a sunny and bright day.

The students of Forks High School enjoyed the day by simply camping outside the school since they were free for the whole day.

Among the students all of whom enjoyed the kind weather either my gossiping, Eating or Hanging out with friends and running around was a pale dark-brown-haired girl who looked around seemingly looking for something or someone, That girl was Bella Swan, Our Main Protagonist.

"He's not here"

Bella's blonde friend, Jessica said hoping Bella would stop looking around for him.

"When the weather is nice, the Cullens disappear."

Bella nodded slightly at Jessica's explanation.

"Mr and Mrs Cullen pull them out to go hiking and camping in the mountains or something, I wish my parents were like that."

Jessica was enjoying the relaxing feeling of the sun touching her skin, She wanted Bella to do the same, But the girl was too focused on Edwin to be relaxed.

"What about Alistair and Emma, They aren't here too."

Bella asked since the new dark-haired duo were also missing.

" I don't know, Before Alistair came and made her cool again, Emma was always alone in a corner at a time like this, So I won't be surprised if she's just avoiding this place."

Jessica explained while yawning, It was wonderful weather to take a nap in, But She had no problems gossiping about other people.

Bella had always been curious about this so she finally asked "Alistair made her cool? What was she like before she met Alistair?"

Jessica stopped what she was doing to wear a sympathetic smile "Well, She was just like the average popular kid at first, We all knew each other since first grade she was quite popular because of her Natural red hair and blue eyes plus she was beautiful, But then her elder sister husband died and her elder sister went insane saying her husband was killed by a vampire demon, No one believed her, They called her insane, She was about to lose rights over Emma before she calmed down and admitted it was an Armed robbery, I think your dad was the one that helped Ms Emily not lose rights to her sister, Either way, the whole thing affected Emma negatively and she became detached from her peers plus the fact she became a laughing stock and she was almost raped made her hide behind a shell, But after Alistair came, She changed she's like a different person it's so weird."