Chapter 0: Prologue

Prologue: How it came to be

10th Century

In a remote village amid all the chaos lay a white-haired teen that looked as if he was aged between 16-19, In every sense of the word he was an enigma, His first fault was being born with White hair at a time like this, A time where Witches, Werewolves and the new species the Original Vampires reigned.

The white-haired teen could be mistaken for a female due to the length of his hair and a very good-looking face that just didn't fit the savage looks of the men from this Era; his looks alone would bring out the desire for you to protect him at all cost due to the sheer innocence he portrays.

Of course, not everyone thought that, moments before this whole chaos started; the boy was about to be killed by the village townsmen for being a witch and being caught performing black magic; It was true since he used his abilities to heal a werewolf that was gravely injured unknowingly he was seen by one of the townsmen who immediately reported him to the village head, unfortunately for him they waited till night when he would be asleep and vulnerable before they attacked him, Although the boy was several things, A werewolf who hadn't turned, A powerful witch; but a warrior he was not.

Using his initial shock he was captured by the villager and pinned to a wooden pole with stakes after he was beaten half to death.

Just before they could burn the boy alive, they were interrupted by an original vampire who laid waste to the entire village as the dead bodies were everywhere, hundreds of men, women and children were slaughtered in minutes, Although the White-haired boy was close to death he still feared for his life, but he'd be glad if he received a quick death.

From the boy's point of view, he couldn't see anything and his mouth was filled with clothes rags which stopped him from any form of chanting "Oh?" A feminine voice said from somewhere he couldn't see.

"It seems I have stumbled upon a little witch now haven't I?" The white-haired boy could see it now; a demon.

The boy wasn't shaken by her beauty, she was covered in blood from her mouth, hands and clothes yet she somehow managed to smile sweetly, But he couldn't deny she was beautiful, In a sense it wouldn't be bad to die to a beauty

The boy was harshly removed from the pole and dropped to the ground where he could neither run away nor struggle with the strength of this powerful vampire due to his loss of blood, even though at full health he couldn't go against this demon that starred at him below her with a pitiful look.

"You are a witch, aren't you?" the demon asked as she squatted to his level to fondle his white hair, the boy could only nod in fear, He had been told the tales of vampires who masked like normal humans during the day yet ruled the night; from his witch coven, they ad iced him that if he were to ever meet any Vampire he is to turn the other way and flee for his life, Who knew he would be caught by one of the original vampire.