Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Alpha Werewolf Wants to Have Fun

"Here"

Alistair was naked from head to toe, but he didn't mind, He had a predatory smile adorning his face, His lips were smiling but his eyes weren't, He eluded an invisible aura of domination as his dangerous golden eyes different from his beautiful pale white and blue eyes flickered around the room eying the 4 ladies, two of them fell to their knees not daring to look up, Emma and Emily.

"Oh, Get up, There I go scaring people again."

Alistair scratched the back of his head as he turned to his closet to look for robes.

"Alistair?"

Alice was unsure if it was still Alistair.

"Yes?"

Alistair got one of the white robes glaring at it playfully before putting it on, when he turned to reply to Alice his entire body was still on full display.

Emma and Emily automatically turned to Linda to get an explanation but she was just as confused as they were.

Alice jumped crossing the distance and tackling him in a hug, Which would have made even a supernatural like her fall to the ground and maybe fly through the wall, But Alistair just caught her casually not even taking a step back.

"You were dead, you were cold, you were blue! But now you're... Warm what are you?"

Alice whined if she could cry she'd be crying into his robes but she couldn't.

"Oh? I'm an... Well, I don't know what I am anymore since technically I am 5 races instead of 3, But let's stick to the ones I understand, I was a tribrid."

Alistair casually revealed his secret.

Alice separated from the hug to look at his face not understanding if it was a joke or not, but then she just saw him smiling at her fondly but not explaining anything, plus Emma and Emily didn't react to the news do it meant it was already something they knew.

"What do you mean tribrid?"

Alice wondered

"Well I used to be a wizard first and a Vampire and Werewolf but now the reverse is the case, I feel more... Primal so something is wrong."

He explained his predicament, Whatever happened to him while trying to fix it he messed up his entire supernatural Persona.

"You're a vampire?"

Alice had a hard time believing her sweet and clueless mate could be a predator like her, furthermore, he was warm and definitely not cold.

"You need proof?"

Alistair asked as his canines which were already pointy by human standards grew sharper, while his eyes darkened with visible dark veins around them.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Alice felt hurt knowing she had been lied to but she wanted to know why.

"Hmm, This is going to be lengthy, I need a snack, Linda do we have any blood left?"

Linda vanished in a blur as Alistair casually followed her with his golden eyes which just like his black hair wasn't changing back.

Linda appeared a moment later with a transparent bottle filled with red liquid and two glass cups.

"Okay, where do I start? "

Linda poured the two cups for him and her, Alice's eyes were glued to the cups but Alistair didn't let her have it so she was wearing a pout while snuggling into him, All of them sitting on the floor, Emma and Emily sitting on their thighs.