Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Bride-price

"Yeah, and then he was like I don't like sharing what is Mine when -"

In the cafeteria, Emma and Alistair sat with the Cullens while Emma narrated her version of what happened yesterday night to the Cullens, Alistair just shook his head with a warning.

"If you're going to talk about things you shouldn't talk about... At least add some truths to them." He frowned when Emma started narrating her version of his life.

"Yeah,. But what about your hair? It wasn't always White, was it? Plus this looks so natural"

Jasmine asked while she rested on Jasper's body, Everyone leaned in to hear her reply, Even Alistair wanted to know what she'd say.

"Well, Who said I don't look good in white? Plus that way we look like couples."

Emma leaned on Alistair snuggling up to her.

"Even though we aren't couples?"

Alistair's apparent refusal didn't bother Emma, Infact she was glad it sounded more like a question than a fact.

"Yet" Emma giggled.

The rest of the Cullen family just stared in confusion, directing all their Gaze to Alistair who was enjoying steak under their gazes.

"What? Do you want meat?"

Alistair pointed to a fork that had pieces of meat on them, The Cullens just watched the fork as if they expected it to explode in their faces.

"You're not going to trust me unless you know something about me."

Alistair said with a dry tone as Rosalie nodded.

"Well, I'm a -"

"Stud" Emma interrupted him

"No."

"Sexy" Emma added.

"No!" Alistar glared at her.

"White?"

"Why does that sound racist?"

Alistair smacked her upside the head.

"Handsome?" Alice muttered not expecting Alistair to hear her.

"Yes."

Alistair didn't deny that one, Making Alice grin showing her fangs a pit.

Alistair gave a glare at Emma so as not to interrupt him any more "I am a wizard."

Emmett sighed speaking on behalf of the Cullens "I get it You don't want to share but come on that's -" He was hushed by Emma who shook in her seat "I wanna see where this goes."

"Magic? Is that even real?" Alice asked in thought, She wondered how he was able to change the earth in her visions.

'It would make sense if he could control otherworldly forces.'

Alice was the only Cullen who considered his words to be true.

"Any proof to back up your claims?" Jasper who was usually quiet and self reserved asked.

"Yes, Any proof to back up your claims?"

Emma knew something fun was about to happen.

"Okay fine, You vampires cannot go under sunlight because you turn into bulbs right? " Alistair asked as he smiled flashing his sharpened fangs.

Alice nodded while Alistair asked, "Anyone got any rings?"

Emma had an idea of what he was planning to do "Wait you're doing that for them? You said your daylight rights stop vampires from burning under the sunlight Will it stop them from glowing?" Her question made the Cullens frown collectively.