Chapter 5

Hendrichalviola enjoy the extra chapter, I didn't have any plans on posting this now... Enjoy

Chapter 5: First day of school... Ever

Fork High School

A complete waste fucking of time

Finally, School started

Alistair hated it, Emma didn't, their thoughts and moods already differed.

While Emma did her best to drive while hiding her excitement, She let her long white hair free and it touched her back So everyone would see she belonged to Alistair, her eyes had a silver hue just like his, But they came off as brother and sister, But she'd change that she doubted people would even remember her now, Not only did she have different features she looked more beautiful, But Alistair's handsomeness overshadowed hers, Even with a frown he still looked extremely handsome.

He wore a white shirt black shorts white socks black palms wearing sunglass to hide his eyes for the time being, He wasn't going to dress seriously for something as insignificant as school, There was a major difference and that was his long hair now looked shorter, He didn't cut it, But he used magic to make it shorter with an Illusion charm, He also tried making all his eyes silver colour but for some reason, he couldn't change his eye colours unless he was using his supernatural abilities, but now his hair was short, extremely stubborn and unruly he didn't bother to dress it properly, he finally looked his age, Handsome face befitting a 17-year-old.

Emma drove a Porshe 911 gift from Linda, Alistair felt she was enacting revenge in her way by supporting the other members of his family, Cause after he refused to go to school because he didn't have any documents, Linda showed up the next day with his birth certificate, She told him his fake family origin story and how he got adopted by Emily, Alistair couldn't see any holes in the information here.

He also realized she had friends in high places and he was going to use that sooner than later.

The two parked across the parking lot And noticed they were a bit late, as the parking lot was filled with kids, the moment they came out of the car they already had the attention of the entire crowd, no one was generous with their gazes they scanned everything from the porshe Emma and Alistair came out of, to their clothes, their clothes, Emma wore a simple black Jean and one of Alistair's black shirts, Her little frame helped the clothing to completely cover her figure but they would still see an outline of her beautiful curves.

After Emma got out of the car, she threw the car keys to Alistair who lazily snatched them off the air and placed them in his pockets in a smooth motion, Emma came to hug his hands between her chest later and then proceeded to walk into school.

Under the gaze of everyone else, they followed them with their eyes till they walked into the school doors.

"Who are they?"

"Did you see their ride?"

"Since when did we have models in our school?"

"They looked like siblings yet they acted like they were dating kinda like the Cullens"

"Did you see the guy? his eyes! They were Silver and Blue"

"Maybe that's why he wore sunglasses"

Alistair from inside the school clicked his tongue, He could hear everything they said, Emma liked the attention already, The way they saw through his glasses he shouldn't have wasted time going to the mall to get these shades.

After the stunning scene, The students turned their heads to face a red pickup truck.

________

Lunch