Last Laugh/The True Face of Fear

Scene: Pierside Carnival

"At a pierside carnival, two robbers climb down a ladder into a getaway rowboat with a bag of loot."

Robber #1: Knocking over that yacht was a piece of cake! *both laugh*

"The first robber notices bubbles in the water next to him, and leans in to look closer. Two glowing pairs of eyes meets his. Two arms suddenly emerges from the water, grabbing the robber by the face and pulling him under. The 2nd robber turns around, not having seen what happened. He spots the 1st robber's beanie floating in the water. Manta-Boost and Ripjaws' face rises from the water and stalks him. Panicked, he runs back up the ladder and across the pier, Manta-Boost and Ripjaws following him underwater. The robber stops to pause and look behind him. Both Manta-Boost and Ripjaws fly onto the pier in a tornado of water. The robber backs up until he touches a hot dog cart behind him, running behind it and pushing it over. Hot dog weiners and gasoline spill out from the cart and surround Manta-Boost and Ripjaws' feet. Unexpectedly, a loose wire from the cart lands on the trail of gasoline, sparking it and setting it ablaze. Fire now surrounds Ripjaws, who gasps in shock."

Robber #2: Gotta love an old-fashioned fish-fry!

Ripjaws: Hey, can't breathe...water...water...

Manta-Boost: *to Ripjaws* Ripjaws, go back down underwater. I'll handle this guy. *Ripjaws nodded at him*

"Ripjaws collapse to the floor, gasping for water. However, he gets an idea and punches the wooden floor below him, falling back in the water and being able to breathe again. The robber confidently starts walking away, but Manta-Boost quickly hits the badge on his chest as he transforms into Frost Moth as he then unleashes a powerful freeze breath at him, freezing the fire and also freezing the robber in place. Frost Moth then unfurls his wings as he then flies towards him and uppercuts the robber in his jaws and throwing him into a carnival game stand, knocking over a pile of cans."

Frost Moth: *to the robber, who was passed out* Had to leave early? Did you get cold feet after all of that? What a shame.

Ripjaws: *jumps out of the water back onto the pier next to Frost Moth as he heard what Frost Moth was saying earlier, then he faces him* Dude, that was cold, literally...

Frost Moth: *to Ripjaws* That's why you should never mess with a cool dude, otherwise, that would happen. *points to the robber who was thrown in a carnival stand and was groaning in pain*

Ripjaws: *to Frost Moth* Duly noted.

"Later, the same robber is being arrested. An officer speaks with Frost Moth and Ripjaws."

Officer: *to Frost Moth and Ripjaws* I don't care what anybody says, you circus freaks are OK by me!

Ripjaws: *to the Police officer* 'Circus freaks'? We're not circus freaks, we're superheroes! *he leaps backwards off the pier and into the water majestically, while Frost Moth flies up and away from the officer*

Officer: Hmph, looked like two freaks to me...

Scene Change: Rust Bucket

"The Rust Bucket passes through town; Gwen reads a sign going by."

Gwen: "Zombozo's Travelling Circus of Laughs"? Cool!

Max: Ah, I haven't been to a circus since I was a boy. Sounds like fun! What do you guys think?