And Then There Were Heroes/The Legacy Begins

Scene: Outer Space
"We open in outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter. Inside the large ship."
Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons systems are still operational.

"Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons systems are still operational

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

Scene Change: Underground Base, Unknown Planet
"In an underground base in a planet unknown to others, we see a large computer as an important message was sent to the being who owns the computer and alarms were blinking and sirens were all blaring loudly. Then, a door split into four parts opened as a being that looked like a frog that's bipedal, had grey skin, had large red eyes and was wearing clothes that both had black and red on it. This being, is something called a Galvan. And this Galvan is called Albedo."

Albedo: What's going on now? *opens the message as he then began to read it, then when he finished reading it, his eyes widened* No

Albedo: What's going on now? *opens the message as he then began to read it, then when he finished reading it, his eyes widened* No... then, if she's going to send it to Earth, I need to send my creation to protect the Omnitrix and also the person who would wield it. But, who would be the right person to do so...? *opens a file on his computer as he started to look through different humans and their bio's* No, not this one... Not this one... Ahh! Definitely not this guy! Damn! Why do I only see humans who are unworthy of my creation?! *then he stops when he sees a file of a certain black haired, blue-eyed boy* Wait, this boy... *reading his bio, then he finishes reading it* ...of course! This boy would be perfect to wield my creation! I just need to put his DNA and also his bio into the Ultimatrix... *he then drags this boy's bio and his file into the Ultimatrix as it then automatically coded the boy's bio and file in it*
Ultimatrix: |Ultimatrix, must find, Y/N Morales.|
Albedo: Good. Now, I just need it to track and make it to automatically attach itself onto this boy... *enters a few more codes into the Ultimatrix* Now, I just need to put these failsafes into the Ultimatrix in order to make sure that the forms in it don't take control of him and to also make sure that the forms don't harm him when he uses it. *he then enters it as the Ultimatrix then glowed* Okay, now with the failsafes and also codes that I entered into the Ultimatrix, he would not be controlled by his own forms that he uses, he won't be harm by them the moment that he activates it and turns into that said from, and no one, not even an Osmosian can absord the Ultimatrix as the failsafes and codes that I entered will render that useless and if they try to absorb it, they would only hurt themselves. But, before I load this into its pod and send it to Earth... *to the Ultimatrix* Ultimatrix, make sure that you find Y/N Morales and help him protect the user of the Omnitrix from everything that would try to harm Y/N Morales and the user of the Omnitrix and also make sure that Y/N Morales would defeat Vilgax if he would come and try to take the Omnitrix.
"Albedo then puts the Ultimatrix into a pod as he then loads it into a canon as he then aims it at the direction of Earth, then he fires it as the Ultimatrix then took control of the pod as it then went to Earth to find Y/N."
Albedo: *looking at the picture of Y/N* I hope that I made the right decision in giving the Ultimatrix to this boy... Y/N Morales... Please be sure to protect the Omnitrix, it's user, Earth, the Universe and yourself...