The Alliance/Heroes VS Robo-Girl

Scene: Space

"High above the Earth, the Chimeran Hammer floats through space. Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth. A basic bioid monitors them and speaks to Vilgax, who is recovering in his healing tank."

Bioid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix.

Vilgax: *labored* They may find it, but retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger, and inspiring brilliance!

Scene Change: Earth, Gas Station

"Meanwhile on Earth, Ben walks through a gas station store. His stomach rumbles."

Ben: Man, I'm starving!

"He notices a stacked pyramid of cookie boxes. As he takes a box from it, the rest of the pyramid loses balance and falls over on Gwen. She pops out of the pile."

Gwen: Smooth move, Tennyson.

"The two exit the store and walk towards Y/N, Max, and Kevin, who were washing the back window of the Rust Bucket. Someone had written "Wash me! :(" in the window's dust with their finger."

Max: Huh... *to Ben* Nice artwork, Ben!

Ben: You know, makes a statement.

"Suddenly, a heavy-looking truck at the gas station gets hit by a laser, blowing it open and catching fire."

Gwen: *points towards the truck that got hit by a laser* No, THAT'S a statement!

"The blast that shot the truck came from a gang of 3 vigilantes, all wearing full biker outfits and wielding laser rifles. They advance on the scene and notice Y/N, Kevin, and the Tennysons."

Gang Leader: *to Max* What are you looking at?

"Max is stunned. The gang leader points their rifle at Max."

Max: Y/N, Gwen, Ben, Kevin, get back!

"They fire the rifle. Max shoves Gwen and Ben behind the Rust Bucket and manages to dive to the ground, while Y/N and Kevin both run behind the Rust Bucket, while dodging the lasers. Max is down."

Ben: Gotta get Grandpa out of there! *Ben activates his Omnitrix and he scrolls to Four Arms' silhouette*

Y/N: Couldn't agree more. *he activates his Ultimatrix as Prism's hologram appears, then he looks at Kevin* Kev, you stay with Gwen and protect her along with Grandpa.

Kevin: *nods at Y/N* All right, but I'll join the fight when I see that you guys need help.

Y/N: *to Kevin* Fine by me. *to Ben* Ben, let's go and deal with them.

Ben: *to Y/N* All right!

Y/N and Ben: It's hero time!/Going hero! *they both slammed down on their Ultimatrix and Omnitrix, respectively as they both turned into their alien forms*