Kevin 11/A New Enemy Appears

Scene: Hotel, New York City

"We see Y/N and the Tennysons check in to a fancy hotel in New York City."

Gwen: Wow, this hotel has everything! Indoor pool, full day spa...

Y/N: Ooh, I think that I know where I would be taking my girlfriend later tonight for a romantic night out. *Gwen looks at him with a lustful glint in her eyes as this made Y/N wink at her seductively*

Max: Now, don't get used to it you two, it's only for one night.

"Ben, who was bored, suddenly sees a Sumo Slammers-brand kiosk installed in the mall."

Ben: Whoa, the new Sumo Slammer video game's in there!

"As he reaches the entrance, a guard stops him."

Guard: Pass?

Ben: *fumbling around in his pockets* Uh, must've left it inside. I'm one of the game pros testing out the system!

Guard: VIPs only.

"Ben drops the act and slumps back on over to Y/N, Gwen, and Max."

Max: I know what you're thinking, so no sneaking back in there.

Ben: I won't!

"Ben waits for them to leave and smugly turns on the Omnitrix. An invisible Ghostfreak flies up next to the guard."

Ghostfreak: But he will!

"Ghostfreak flies past the confused guard to where the game is being held and picks up the controller."

Ghostfreak: The ultimate sneaky peak...for the ghost with the most freak!

"At an elevator, Max pauses before pressing the 'up' button. He looks behind him."

Max: Ben?

Y/N: Huh? *looks behind him and sees that Ben wasn't there* Where is he?

Gwen: *sighs* I'll give you one guess at where he is at, darling...

""HI SCORE 500,000" flashes on the game's screen."

Ben: Yes! New high score!

"The guard walks up to Ben and grabs his shoulder."

Guard: *to Ben* What do ya got to say for yourself, kid?

Ben: *to the Guard* Uhh, "game over"?

Scene Change: Outside of the Hotel, New York City

"Y/N, Ben, Gwen, and Max are kicked out of the hotel. The guard throws them their luggage."

Guard: *to Y/N and the Tennysons* And never come back!

Max: *to Ben* I told you not to sneak back in there.

Ben: *to Max* Well if you want to get all technical about it...

Gwen: *growing angry* I never even got a chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus they had a spa. A spa! Nice going, doofus.

Y/N: *to Ben* Nice going, Ben. I was planning on buying a VIP pass just for you, but because of what you did, I'm disappointed in you.

"Ben was surprised to hear that as he was going to apologize to Y/N, but he turns his back away from him and he went to Gwen to comfort her as Ben looks down sadly as he realized what he did to Y/N."