Tourist Trap/Electric Problem

Scene: Rust Bucket

"We see Y/N and the Tennysons as they were on a highway as they were on their way to their next destination. Y/N had his Ultimatrix activated as he was cycling through his forms as he was thinking about other ways to use them. Ben on the other hand was making funny faces with another kid that was in a car."

Gwen: *to Ben* I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case it would be an improvement.

"A boy ate the seafood special and showed it to Ben, while it was still in his mouth."

Ben: Aw, man! The seafood special... *gets an idea* Time to pull out the secret weapon. *crouches down and activates his Omnitrix, then he slams down on it and turns into Stinkfly*

"Stinkfly then showed himself to the kid through the window of the Rust Bucket. The kid got scared when he saw Stinkfly and so did his Dad when he saw Stinkfly as well. The Dad then quickly drove away from the Rust Bucket as Stinkfly was laughing on the floor about what he did, meanwhile Y/N was just shaking his head while looking at him."

Gwen: *to Stinkfly* There is such a thing as taking a joke too far, you know. *Stinkfly just continues to laugh*

"Gwen then went to sit on one of the seats in the Rust Bucket, but Stinkfly fires slime at the seat where Gwen was about to sit at and when she sat down, she felt this and was looking at Stinkfly with an angry expression."

Stinkfly: *to Gwen* Impossible, funny is funny.

Max: *said from the front of the Rust Bucket* Y/N, Ben, you two better get up here. *hits the brakes of the Rust Bucket as this sent Stinkfly to slide towards the front of the Rust Bucket with Y/N and Gwen walking behind him, then Max saw Ben already as Stinkfly* Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead.

"Y/N, Gwen, and Stinkfly then saw two trucks that crashed into each other as the driver of the road tanker was calling out for help. Then another guy was shouting about what was happening."

Guy in a Red Jacket: *pointing at the road tanker* The door's stuck! He can't get out!

Driver: Help!

Max: *to Y/N and Ben* If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

Y/N: Well, that's not going to happen. *looks at Stinkfly* You know what time it is, Ben?

Stinkfly: *nods at him* Yeah, I do know.

Y/N and Stinkfly: It's hero time!

"Y/N then activates his Ultimatrix as Frost Moth's hologram appears, he then slams down on it as he transforms it into Frost Moth."